Coronavirus Thread Political

25 is still a study.

Isn’t that personal preference? How many people would be willing to take an unproven drug?

Some people would take it, others wouldn’t. This has really nothing to do with the President. People should listen to their doctors

What held up the test kits?

Sounds like you are confused. To clarify the POTUS is hopeful - promising drugs are on the horizon.

And there are already doctors prescribing them off label for coronavirus cases more serious and critical.

FDA had long ago approved for other indications but not for coronavirus yet.

I love seeing millions unemployed and my 401k in the ■■■■■■■ because

Arrrrrgh Trump!!!

LLC

You tell me.

So just let people die then. Okay.

support Trump or your siding with the virus!

70% treated vs 12% from control group

Since you believe that we should not be blaming the virus on China because assigning blame to them does not do anything to help stop the spread of the virus.
Why is it that you have no trouble assigning blame to Trump for not doing more to prevent the virus from spreading here? How does your blaming Trump do anything about the spread of the virus?
Seems like you have an agenda here.
Always Trumps fault. Can’t be anyone else’s fault. No way is this mess China’s fault for not acting sooner and warning everyone. No must be Trumps fault.

So Fauci must as well since he is repeatedly correcting the Presidents’ claims of a cure.

looks promising.
but even the people who did the study said they need further testing before they can confirm anything.

They were NOT approved by CDC and food and drug so they started to make their own.

Everyone clammored “test from other countires are good enought.”

So if test from other contries are good enough, why not drugs the recommend?

Nightmare scenario, virus is behind us and economy starts rolling would be a disaster…specially after greatest crisis, national disaster we faced in long long time. American people will reward Trump for getting us through this crisis.

What a nightmare…

Why is Fauci not as impressed as you :face_with_monocle:

Shhhhh…

He cut off travel from China while not taking it seriously? Really?

You can’t rush science.

My 401k recovers and I am not stuck in the house…

But nah I want a bad economy because of Trump…

LLC

He is part of the deep-state.