Coronavirus Thread Political

Chloroquine is among the drugs to be studied in a multicountry trial announced this week by the World Health Organization, and it is already recommended treatment by China and South Korea governments.

From wall street journal article I linked to a few posts back.

It’s already going to clinical trials and being recommended treatment by two countries. The apparently seem to think it’s working.

So the two countries reccomenting it for treatment are full of ■■■■■

I just posted the actual study.

Good for them, they are doing clinical trial.
which is WHAT I SAID they should do to prove the drug work before approving it for open use.

25 people isn’t a study.

After 6 days, patients being administered hydroxychloroquine tested negative for Chinese Virus.

How the hell do you do a drug study on people in a month or two??

But hey, if something might be working in other countries . . . by god US has to wait for clinical studies while people die right? Isn’t that what I’m here in this thread . . . people are dieng the government MUST do something. Greenlighting a drug being used in other countries sure as hell to me sounds like doing SOMETHING.

So you’ll still refuse it?

in their own study after 6 day patients not administered the drug also tested negative.

Okay so lets do a year or two of clinicals.

Do you also want a year or two of clinicals on the vaccinne as well?

You haven’t “explained it” at all.

You’re learning…

Should they wait and do full clinical trials on a vaccine as well?

Of course it is.

Yes, ten chars.

In their own study they couldn’t definitive say it combated the virus.
they said they need further testing.

Keep that in mind, if it shows promis after a short study and starts being used, by all means petition your government to refuse something that might work.

Un-believable.

Of course they tested negative to Chinese Virus. Chinese Virus does not exist and therefore they could never have tested positive to a non-existent virus.

I know wanting science to be properly tested is stupid.

If I didn’t know any better “some” libs seems upset that this drug just might work, thus saving lives and get the economy moving again is a nightmare for em.

1 Like