Coronavirus Thread Political

What’s your theory?

Areas with high population have a greater chance of having cases that develop symptoms. :slight_smile:

“The last administration asserted FDA jurisdiction over testing, and the development of tests like this,” Pence said. “The president changed that on Saturday … states now have the ability to actually conduct the coronavirus test in state labs, university laboratories, and that’s because of the change the president authorized.”

According to the FDA, draft guidance for laboratory-developed tests was proposed in 2014, to replace a “policy of enforcement discretion” with regard to cracking down on such tests, where the FDA sometimes chose to intervene and other times not. The framework ultimately was not implemented.

1 Like

I’m back and forth between everyone has it already, and this thing isn’t as transmissible as they say.

Excuse me sir. YOU created this thread and you said this was political.

Please re-write that logical/rational answer into something more political. Thank you! :innocent: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Libs smooch strangers.

2 Likes

oh my gawd

what the hell is wrong with democrats?

1 Like

What the hell isn’t wrong with them?

:rofl:

1 Like

Nothing is ever his fault.

The buck stops way over ——————> there.

4 Likes

Russia is taking the “nothing to see here folks” approach to the Coronavirus. They, like us, are simply not testing very many people at all, and therefore show a minuscule presence in their nation.

Are they handling the response to this potential pandemic better than us, the same as us, or worse than us?

:thinking:

https://twitter.com/mikercarpenter/status/1235268376345313281

They’re doing a lot better than us. People are “cooperating” with quarantine efforts.

1 Like

Man, that is terrifying on so many levels.

No ■■■■ . As soon as you posted that, I thought, well hell, it’s easy to quarantine a virus in Russia. If you break quarantine, you get shot. Then I looked for that story. The two deaths that have been reported will probably be all. They were the example.

1 Like

how much of that border is uninhabited.

Very little. And human crossings along this border seems to be very limited as well.

Well this sucks…

Gloves and masks, damn.

1 Like

There is no reason to panic over what we know now.

Did Pence just blame a non-implemented framework for the delay?

Obama THOUGHT of doing something…therefore it caused a delay?

Seriously?

2 Likes

Trump blamed Obama first. And then Pence went into cleanup mode to scramble and explain why Trump was blaming Obama. And yes, he ended up with something that was never actually put into practice as the thing that was supposedly overturned by Trump on Saturday.

This is next level gaslighting.