Coronavirus Thread Political II

I’m not sure I would want to go through what it takes if there is only a 10% chance of recovery. I might opt for a more peaceful exit.

Cuomo wants to test on race? He kind of danced around it. The genios on Fox are saying “Yeah! We need to do that!”

Odds are those patients are being kept very “comfortable” with morphine.

Pneumonia becomes pure torture as it advances.

Oh I would.

Cuomo seems to be blaming the fact that minorities in the inner cities suffer the worst in disasters because of racism.

Someone should have kicked him in the face.

1 Like

He’s a Democrat. Everything is race. If they lose that, they are history.

2 Likes

Only if they are terminal. It is contradicted otherwise.

That was my point. There comes a point where it’s the only way to relieve the suffering of the dying.

Does anybody understand the difference between culture, including environment, and race anymore?

Trump is doing it too. Dumbass.

1 Like

Seems few in positions of power do.

Well let’s see… .

The areas hardest hit in NO by the Storm were … . ? Primarily. black neighborhoods. They weren’t forced to live there, they chose to live there.

Same with SS Sandy.

Why did that happen? In both cases the local and state planners failed to enact their own disaster plans in a timely manner especially their evacuation plans.

Race had nothing to do with it, hell Nagin was black and he was responsible for NO.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Do you read your own posts on here?

Until yesterday’s WH briefing race never entered my thoughts.

Here it is.

Crisis is over. Not even Easter yet. Trump was right…again.

New Orleans is primarily black citizens. 60%

3 Likes

I’ve never claimed to be an expert on the subject.

I do have education and training in the subject matter along with years of public health work in some of the worlds worst ■■■■ holes.

That was a big part of our mission when we were deployed overseas to help and help build relations with the locals.

I must have missed that part. Did the ankle biters initiate it?

The person you responded to never claimed to be an expert either, but that doesn’t stop you from claiming to know more than the other person. Sure sounds like someone implying they are an expert and spitting out condescending bull ■■■■■

I ask again, do you ever read your own posts?

1 Like

Perhaps you have your blinders on.

Again. Leave incident response to the experts.

I don’t need your ■■■■ either, I’m not the subject of this thread so go bother someone else.

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

This deserves its own thread

2 Likes

Fail. That in no way a person claiming to be an expert.

I ask you again, have you read your own posts? Hint: claims of expertise and condescending bull ■■■■ abound.

I’ll leave it at that.

I only claim expertise in two very specific areas and you’ll never find anything to the contrary.

As for condescension? People get from me exactly what they give.