Cornell University leads the way with its vaccination program

i don’t need your explanations, they’re wrong. you think you know, but you don’t. according to you, the study is completely useless in the real world because its results only apply to it. thats pretty dumb of us to conduct studies that are useless

1 Like

ironic post is ironic.

its not irony. you’re wrong

Enjoy you night.

For every plane. There are millions of people in the northeast not getting infected.

Allan

Wait til winter.

Will less people be vaxxed in the winter?

Allan

No, psst, vaccinated people can get it and their immunity wanes over time.

1 chance in 5000, and have you ever heard of the upcoming booster shots.

The northeast will be okay.

Allan

I chance in five thousand when? It wanes remember? And if you think we have had a hard time getting people to get the vaccine, wait until you see what a tough sell boosters will be.

Boosters. Boosters. Boosters. Did I mention boosters shots.

Allan

Cornell does not have 12,000 students. They have 26,000 students and 12,000 faculty, who are also included in their test results. They have a positivity rate of 0.57%. That’s down from 0.88% when you first posted about Cornell 3 days ago.

Pretty sure I addressed booster shots, what do you think compliance rates will be with those? Lucky if you see forty percent is my guess.

Now compare Israel’s hospitalizations and death rate between vaccinated and unvaccinated

I be getting mine as soon as possible.

I ain’t getting covid. Or if @WuWei is right I have already has a mild case of it and won’t get it again.

Either way I am playing it safe.

Allan

Alla

That’s nice but I was talking about the general response, not your individual one. Oh and with any luck, there may not be anywhere near this level of danger or panic when that time rolls around.

I didn’t say anything about you having COVID.

You said I already prolly had gotten it or don’t you remember a few threads from last year.

Allan

Quote it

You said it.

100% true.

Just because you can’t remember what you have posted in here.

Allan