Cop Enters Wrong Apartment, kills Neighbor - No Charges

Where did you see anything about him sitting there in the dark?

On the door thing … I personally have experienced those electronic lock door locks in hotels not latching. I now make a habit of pushing the door closed until I hear it click. It’s not at all improbable that the door was closed, but unlatched.

Ya who cares that cops get privileged treatment in the justice system

1 Like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/09/10/us/dallas-police-officer-amber-guyger-arrest/index.html

Dallas police say one of their officers was going home after her shift when she walked into the wrong apartment and shot the man inside.

Let’s discuss.

There is no excuse for what occurred here. Either she was under the influence of something or she has mental issues.

Lock her up

1 Like

We’ve been discussing it since it happened in two other threads.

The officer’s actions are unprofessional and inexcusable.

@GWH

Can you merge this please.

Where?

10 c

No wonder I didn’t see it.

She has an extremely weak defense. Has she even been able to justify the use of deadly force?

Being that oblivious to her surroundings, she certainly has no business being a police officer.

1 Like

There you have it folks. Cops give each other breaks for murder and there are people out there who really don’t care.

EXACTLY. Not only that, but one can only assume she came from DPD Headquarters which is only r minutes walking. You mean to tell me she was “discombobulated” in that short span of time? And she’s an elite officer??? Yeah right :roll_eyes:

Don’t you get it Smyrna, she was tired! She was still in full uniform! The locks didn’t work! He didn’t follow orders! She can spot and shoot a man in the dark better than she can spot a bright red doormat in a well lit hallway! There had to be a way we can explain this all. :thinking:

She claims when she opened the door she could see the sillouette of someone in the room, but the room was dark. I’m assuming it was a living room or maybe hallway. The main door would not have opened into a bedroom.

So why would he have been there in the dark? Only thing is if he was in bed and heard her at the door and got up to investigate, but it still seems as though he would have turned on a light.

There is zero evidence to suggest race has played any part in this shooting or the investigation.

You people need to get some new material.

The residents are doing a better job than police in disproving Guyger’s claims. When it was initially reported that Guyger struggled to unlock the door, a resident came forward and showed the doors and lights that flash red and make it obvious that you’re at the wrong door.

Naturally Guyger and DPD had to change their story and claim that the door was actually “ajar”… Here’s a resident showing that poo doesn’t fly either.
https://twitter.com/shaunking/status/1039610468791459840?s=19

The case went to the Grand Jury and the two supposed witnesses testimony was completely contradictory.

Apparently the apartment building is one of those that all the floors have the same plan and decor, she parked one level off from her level, entered the building went to what she thought was her door, inserted the key and found the door ajar.

She was alerted then to a possible intruder, drew her weapon and when approached fired.

She won’t be getting off.

I agree. Race didn’t play a part, stupidity did. You’ve got to be an absolute moron to not only walk into the wrong house, but to kill the person that lives there.

That would be a good way to get yourself shot.

Not at all difficult with a cookie cutter building plan.

What I don’t get is how she was so out of it she didn’t notice the numbers on the doors.

1 Like