Conservatives Only Please

He has been more full of himself at his rallies.

He sure isn’t slowing down, so who knows what will happen over the next year.

I am still laughing at he Gilibrand tweet that he put out that she was the candidate he most feared.

:tickets:

I think it is more a what than a who. The what is the standing of the office of the Presidency of the USA.

If given certain circumstances, I could see Trump making a gaffe that’s straight out of a verse in Revelations. I wouldn’t be surprised.

1 Like

Since it is an indicative poll rather than a scientific poll and with the disclaimer that I can’t vote in USA elections, I have voted 'No" for the purposes of the exercise.

It seems to me that “well qualified” means that they are of a particular political bent.

Cecile B. DeMille epic.

2 Likes

I voted for the GOP nominee in 2016 and will do the same in 2020.

2 Likes

:grin::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

Tumbleweeds rolling though this thread; “conservatives” :rofl:

1 Like

Replacing her in Trump’s 2nd term is just fine! :+1:

1 Like

I see you here about midnight on election night for you to eat crow.

Munch. Munch. Crow good.

Allan

Candor - seriously, its just plain nonsense he spouts. When he is not trying to bully someone or belittle them online he makes the most idiotic statements.

Quite ironic that his wife is (allegedyl) spearheading a campaign to stop online bullying.

Right, all that time golfing allows him to be rested for all the campaigning he does. Funny how hypocritical trump supporters no longer are concerned with golfing.

Or tea parties…

Here is my take. As the Republican primaries progressed and I got a better view of the real Trump, I found very little to like about him. He is self absorbed, pompous, thin-skinned, a misogynist, etc. I was so hoping for Carson, Rubio or Cruz. I didn’t vote for either him or Hillary, but in NJ it really doesn’t matter as the Democrat is a shoe in. Policy wise I pretty much agree with what he is doing although the deficit is pathetic (notice Hannity doesn’t talk about the deficit anymore).

2 Likes

Fair assessment I’d say.

1 Like

Donald could stand in the middle of 5th avenue eating fancy mustard out of the jar and he wouldn’t lose any voters.

3 Likes

It still appears I’m the only conservative to provide a substantive response. And not a single retort as well. I’d say that speaks volumes about where “conservatism” stands on these forums today.

5 Likes

Poll is 20 to 2 so far.

Yeah, me too. I don’t like authoritarian attempts. I voted no.