Conservatives Only Please

Best thread in a while: watching folks of same general persuasion debate amongst selves without the injection of partisan dualism.

Fascinating and enlightening.

Kudos!

1 Like

Well if they lied to you about Trump colluding with the Russians then there is a real good chance you’re being lied to.

The money only matters because we let it.

1 Like

Nonsense. They’ve already cloned her. Just like Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars, she’ll keep sticking around as long as there are still Trumplicans.

As do most thinking people, right or left.

How do you say Weedhopper in Russian?

3 Likes

Weedhopper probably.

Fair point.

13 to 1 so far.

This comment alone makes the thread worthy.

Same here on immigration and the threat of China and not just siting back letting them takeover the worlds economy. However if he was a good politician he would have tried to rally allies instead of berate them and to me that his biggest failure.

1 Like

Kethledge is gun carrying libertarian Conservative from Michigan. He didn’t go to right schools etc.

So he won’t be selected. Him and Gorsuch IMO would be powerful force on that bench IMO. But it’s not going to happen…unless Stephen Breyer steps down too.

I am not sure that Trump is technically a conservative.

2 Likes

Any more right wing talking points you want to inject the thread with?

For me Trump has exceeded expectations and crafted policy and support for the economy and immigration that are showing signs of improvement.

I enjoy his candor even though it has strained his relationship with the MSM.

A trade deal that levels the market with China is needed and this will require a second term. I hope voters see and support this.

I consider myself a conservative only in terms of policy and individual liberty.

Still a lot of time for a swing in results either way.

:elephant:

20 to 1 so far.

Probably the closest was Calvin Coolidge.

Thank you! I appreciate it brother!!!

And then you go and drop some fighting words. Watchyerself buddy!!! :wink:

Quite telling, if you ask me.

He’s said some things policy wise that concern me. So far so good on actions.

3 Likes