Conservatives, are DeSantis and Abbot correct?

It’s mind boggling. Hospitals in my area are looking at rationing care (yes, Red state) and we have some of the highest infection rates in the nation.

Friend texted me this morning that his stepson, and ER Doc, lost 4 patients to Covid last night alone at his hospital.

Please elaborate. Are you talking about the typical shots a child receives, flu shots, COVID???

And the ignoring of the naturally developed antibodies.

1 Like

The set of vaccinations that have become mandated by all the 50 states for kids attending public school. No it doesn’t include the covid vaccination. Some states are looking to add it.

My friend works as a nurse at an ICU and she tells me how painful it is to watch people essentially tortured to death over a period of days and weeks. And painful for her to explain that the vaccination is no longer helpful after they get covid.

Recent CDC data shows that:

Blacks represent 12% of the national population.

Blacks represent 11% of those that have been vaccinated.

Blacks represent 14% of new vaccines administered.
The days of claiming Blacks aren’t getting the jab are pretty much over as their percentage of vaccinated equals their percentage of population.

Just say’n

WW

1 Like

Does it include the flu vaccine?

1 Like

“Blacks”

Tsk, tsk.

Take immigrants out of that.

But of course; not so much, Waston!
One gets the jab, then gets the virus, One still create anti’s, but with the caveat, they stand a much better chance of living; to then create, said anti’s.
Less spread. less mutation.
Not a MD Pro, but this is a flu strain right?
How damned long have we been taking flu shots?

Overall, across these 43 states, the percent of White people who have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose (54%) was 1.2 times higher than the rate for Black people (46%) and 1.1 times higher than the rate for Hispanic people (51%) as of October 4, 2021.

1 Like

No it doesn’t.

1 Like

What other respiratory virus vaccines?

1 Like

My grandfather had a saying; “If you don’t want to listen, you’re gonna have to feel.”

2 Likes

Sure it is. That’s why y’all regurgitate the exact same ■■■■ they say on Fox News, because of how nuanced your positions are.

I do that, you know, when you and a bunch of the others start all saying the same thing, I go and look for thirty seconds and what do you know, some op ed conservative media guy said it.

1 Like

I don’t watch Fox News.

None that have killed over 700 K in a short span of time.

That is very difficult. I wish her peace.

Huh.

Then he agrees with me. :man_shrugging:

Any other respiratory virus vaccine on the list?