Conservatives, are DeSantis and Abbot correct?

3 Likes

So when parents are told their kids can’t attend public school if they don’t take mandated vaccines… is that like Harvey Weinstein demanding to rape women?

Then those parents should have access to a monetary waiver that they can then choose to spend educating their children in another school of their choice.

2 Likes

What were the consequences of schools and the military requiring many, many vaccines for many, many years? (Besides reducing death and suffering rates from the associated diseases)? Were you anti-vax mandate for say, smallpox? Was General Washington a tyrant when he required his troops to get vaccinated (by a much more unpleasant method than is used today)?

Yeah but almost no one does that. The percentage of anti-backers is about one percent.

Do you support public school vax mandates?

Something is different here. Hmmm I wonder what makes this vaccination different from the countless other mandated vaccines that conservatives don’t care about.

They are not. I’m glad you agree that desantis and abbot don’t care about conservative values. I’m sick of charades pretending cons are somehow morally right.

Yes, I know. In response to Jbiden’s forcing PRIVATE COMPANIES to mandate their employees be vaccinated.

First blood.

3 Likes

As am I.

This vaccine? Yes.

1 Like

Other public and private schools will likely have the same vaccine requirement and for those private schools that don’t require a vaccine, there is a good chance that the student wouldn’t be accepted due to:

• Capacity limitations
  • The Student doesn’t fit the profile (special needs, poor academic performance, behavior issues, etc)

WW

But none of the other 16 vaccines?

Interesting…medical freedom hmmm.

A lot of things.

Influenza mortality rate during the 2019-2020 flu season in the United States for 5-17 was .3

There have been 499 total deaths in that age group since the pandemic started. What do you think that works out to and why aren’t they publishing it?

School children do not have to get 16 vaccines to attend school.

1 Like

Here is Oregons list of mandated vaccines. It’s similar to every other state. And these mandates are fine for conservatives.

How many vaccines do children get if the schedule is followed?

Currently, 16 vaccines – some requiring multiple doses at specific ages and times – are recommended from birth to 18 years old. Recommended vaccines include:

• Influenza (annual flu shot)
  • Diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis (DTaP)
  • Tetanus, diphtheria and acellular pertussis (Tdap “booster” for adolescents)
  • Poliovirus (IPV)
  • Measles, mumps and rubella (MMR)
  • Varicella (Chickenpox)
  • Pneumococcal (PCV)
  • Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
  • Rotavirus
  • Hepatitis B (Hep B)
  • Hepatitis A (Hep A)
  • Human papillomavirus (HPV)
  • Meningococcal (MenACWY)
  • Meningococcal B (MenB)**

They actually believe the Left wing politicians honestly care about the people.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Glad we could agree.

:+1:t4::wink:

:wink::+1:t4: