Conserative attack Olympian for withdrawing from match, calling her weak and shame to American people

You responded to

with

Sorry, gaslighting isn’t gonna work.

No doubt that the people attacking Biles right now had choice words about Palin quitting as governor of Alaska when it came up during her VP run.

1 Like

Dude read what you wrote to me AGAIN.

Talk about ■■■■■■■ gaslighting. You are literally saying I said something I did not say or imply.

1 Like

Look up the words mocking and attacking in the dictionary.

It might help with understanding what is being said.

trumpys spent 4 years telling everyone know to believe their eyes and ears on a daily basis

snicker

Well she did quit.

I saw part of the interview last night. One of the things she cited was no fans. Another was her performance in the team event.

The Olympics are crap. Nobody cares and she can’t carry it. Not her fault. They shouldn’t have ever held them.

I hope she realizes there are a lot of people worse off.

Did Biles quit to participate in a bigger event?

I can’t even imagine the pressure both internally and externally on her. This is one zillion percent her choice and she knows the years of practice that went into this prior to this decision and she’ll continue to endure internal pain for making it. I for one, wish her nothing but thanks for the effort she made.

8 Likes

McCain officially named Palin as his running mate in Aug 2008.

They lost the election in Nov 2008.

Palin quit as governor in July 2009 before the end of her term and chose not to run for reelection.

How is your question relevant?

1 Like

We don’t often agree but on this we do.

This sounds pretty preachy.

1 Like

Then finally…you’re correct. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Palin quite AFTER she and McCain lost.

The bigger thing she went on to was speaking engagements and book tours.

1 Like

Here is a funny tweet about this:

7 Likes

Very droll.

Perhaps you may be able to agree with me on this. For those who have been fortunate to be competing in the Tokyo Olympics it is a big deal and reward for the many, many years of commitment by those athletes, families, friends and supporters.

And apposite.

Does it? You feel mental stress from no fans cheering while you tumble on a mat compares to losing your life’s work because the government shut you down?

Then she’s a quitter.

It’s preachy to assume she needs to learn your lesson.