Conserative attack Olympian for withdrawing from match, calling her weak and shame to American people

Has she ever claimed there was no-one worse off than her?

And there was a point made regarding that. Your knee-jerk reaction was to try defend her.

ā€œI hopeā€¦ā€

No, my knee jerk reaction was to your dragging in a whataboutism off topic.

Was thinking about it as I watched it last night. Wasnā€™t she one of the girls assaulted by the coach? If she was, she gets a pass. Looked it up just now, she was. Not going to hold it against her for that mitigating reason. Not that she has any reason to care what I think.

2 Likes

Itā€™s amazing to me that conservatives, who would quit eating a foot long sub if they ran out of breath, are talking ā– ā– ā– ā–  about the most elite athlete in the world. One of the most decorated women in gymnastics history.

Haha please

2 Likes

Great post

1 Like

Yes, she was.

This is an example of why we should give people the benefit of the doubt. We donā€™t know what road they travelled. We donā€™t know what is in their head.

You have exactly zero idea what our current health status or past athletic achievements are, stop pretending you do.

1 Like

We should build a statue.

the olympics is going on? who knew

2 Likes

Zero percent of you have accomplished what she has. I am SUPER confident about that.

1 Like

This is true.

But I can say with certainty that any of us who post as often as we do are not currently olympic athletes.

1 Like

You knewā€¦

1 Like

Why bother. Those virtuous in the future, would tear it down because of their superior intelligence.

2 Likes

seen stories, didnā€™t realize they actually started. donā€™t give a ā– ā– ā– ā–  about them. never did.

Good sportsmanship is not the sole province of the elite athlete. They teach it to elementary school kids.

You assume she needs to learn your lesson with your hopeā€¦ Thatā€™s preachy.

Cool story. Elite sports competition is not for everyone

have more things to worry about than pampered athletes