Confirmed: Hunter and Joe were laundering money

You can go look at his taxes dude.

Does Hunter’s sale of paintings for a lot of money seem even remotely questionable to you, especially when it’s been determined that those that purchased the paintings can remain unknown?

If you don’t like that source condemning this, what’s your opinion of this source equally condemning it?

Walter Shaub, the former Office of Government Ethics director under Obama, said that the lucrative arrangement has a “shameful and grifty feeling to it.”

Obama ethics chief: Hunter Biden selling art at ‘obviously inflated prices’ to mystery buyers feels ‘grifty’ (yahoo.com)

I’m not optimistic the the FBI will either. They have had a chance to scan Hunter’s laptop 1000 times and they still won’t budge. Like they have a case of legal constipation.

Show me some proof. Hell, show me a preponderance of actual evidence. I’ll be happy to admit I’m wrong.

Unlike you guys, I hate white collar crooks and love when they get pinched and do real prison time.

2 Likes

Then let me pose this same question to you?

And you know this how?

tenor1

1 Like

I am shocked at this newfound concern for the children of the President making money off of the office.

Shocked.

2 Likes

They’ve had it since 2019. Do your own research.

He’s afraid of getting offed by the Clintons.

1 Like

You should believe me. Nothing embiggens my heart like a white collar crook getting the kind of prison sentence that a seventeen year old caught with an eight ball of coke does.

1 Like

Maybe, maybe not.

Once you get over your shock answer this:

Should the media let it go? Assume it’s all a lie? Or press for answers? I’m asking what you think should happen.

Wow this sounds big…the GAI should release the laptop images that they have and blow the lid off this thing!

It would destroy Biden, expose the FBI and if organizations like CNN don’t run it they would lose all credibility with everyone.

The GAI might even win a Pulitzer for the uncovering

1 Like

Schweitzer is a best selling author. Why do we need the press? Why doesn’t he just put it out there?

100 percent correct. They need to show their work. The FBI is no help. They’ve been sitting on the info for an eternity. If they won’t move somebody else should.

Can’t. You put them where they are, knowing who they are.

:man_shrugging:

Thats all that matters right? Just get it out there…It only has to sound believable right?

Should the media let it go? Assume it’s all a lie? Or press for answers? I’m asking what you think should happen.

The Clinton Cash guy.

Yep…this is on the up and up.

You guys do like your oldies.