Confirmed: Hunter and Joe were laundering money

Should the media let it go? Assume it’s all a lie? Or press for answers? I’m asking what you think should happen.

I don’t play your games, Altair.

You know that by now.

I agree they state they have the info and have confirmed it…the next natural step is to bring out the images.

If they don’t well….it’s gonna be another dud

1 Like

Take a good look at yourselves people about where you stand and what your motivation is?

Walter Shaub, the former Office of Government Ethics director under Obama, said that the lucrative arrangement has a “shameful and grifty feeling to it.”

Do you consider yourselves “shameful and grifty”?

It’s obvious to pretty much everyone imo. The libs and lib media just do not care.

If it is a dem then it is fine. :roll_eyes:

Pretty sad state of affairs when even the Obama people are condemning it.

1 Like

They’re looking at a COPY of the soggy laptop.

:rofl::rofl:

So if the GAI don’t release anything then what @altair1013 ?

Isn’t it interesting that you didn’t provide the source link for this quote?

Because Schaub was talking about Hunter Biden’s recent foray into selling art, not any arrangements he may or may not have had that his father may or may not have benefitted from.

But surely that was an honest error and you didn’t mean to mislead the readers here into thinking Schaub was talking about something else.

You’d NEVER do that purposely, would you?

2 Likes

with the smell of Rudy all over it.

I think if it was a real story, the “media” would report on it. They operate on clicks and it would be a lucrative story for them.

LOL @ the MAGAs obsession with Hunter and this nonsense laptop story. It didn’t work during the election, it won’t work now. The poutrage is hilarious.

1 Like

Why do you constantly speak your foolishness? Why? Look at post 41 and the link was provided.

Lemme guess now…before you say it? This…is different…amirite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

The soggy laptop is a dead end.

Get them on something else.

What is this guy doing with a copy of the laptop? I think the press should dig into that.

all kinds of room for a benefit of a doubt huh?

500k for ■■■■ art

My bad. Apologies

But it still has nothing whatsoever to do with these arrangements being discussed here by Clinton Cash Guy.

And even with the artwork while it’s likely sleazy there’s no evidence it benefits Joe.

This is called poisoning the well.

1 Like

boy… is this ever so. just based on responses in this thread

1 Like

This GAI group states they have the goods confirmed no less!…this should not be hard

esp since it’s so obvious