Confirmed: Hunter and Joe were laundering money

They are soiling the messenger.

They know there is no defending the Biden’s.

Schweitzer also wrote Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How Foreign Governments and Businesses made Bill and Hillary Rich

It’s very possible he has an agenda :roll_eyes:. Oh and doesn’t ‘Government Accountability Institute’ sound official? It isn’t.

1 Like

I’m asking YOUR opinion. It’s an easy question. These are serious allegations. Where would you like to see it go from here?

I’m all for those interesting in digging more that they should dig more and tell us what they find.

Peter Schweizer: Our Copy of Hunter Biden’s Laptop Confirms ‘Joe Biden Was a Direct Beneficiary’ of His Son’s Deals

Am I the only person in the country who doesn’t have a copy of that laptop?

6 Likes

They always fall for it… always

1 Like

Maybe they got a copy from Keith Ablow

1 Like

1 Like

Fair enough. My first step would be for the G.A.I. to provide the evidence they say they have. And explain how they obtained it. Maybe CNN can press them on this?

Show me proof and I’ll believe it. It’s even less likely for a dude who provably never even tried to earn serious money until he thought he was retired from politics. He was the single poorest senator by a wide margin for like thirty five years.

Should the media let it go? Assume it’s all a lie? Or press for answers? I’m asking what you think should happen.

Some reading for you.

He was playing the really long game.

3 Likes

I agree. We need to push for the evidence. I am pleased that you have an open mind on this.

The. Art. Grift. Is. Brand. Spanking. New.

My head hurts.

4 Likes

That actually would be a great start but I’m not as optimistic that GAI would share it.

Why wouldn’t they be clamoring to provide it? Schweitzer has a podcast where he could reveal all. Or he could bring all his evidence to Fox. Why doesn’t he?

Not enough to say it’s confirmed when it’s not, or pretend it deserves serious consideration on the unsupported word of Peter ■■■■■■■ Schweitzer.

Said he was a moderate too…

giphy

2 Likes