Confidentiality

Not my fault. I was born funny. People have expectations that I make them laugh. What can I say. It’s a blessing and a curse. :man_shrugging:

I hear ya. I have the same problem. And here’s the thing. I fully expect Trump is not removed, he wins are election and I get another four years of bring disappointed.

I’ve been disappointed before. I was disappointed by 8 years of Obama…and we got thru it. My life doesn’t rise or fall on Trump being removed.

1 Like

Are you joking? The silent majority worships Donald. I’d say his odds of a third term just now are about even.

Maybe. After all we do own all the weapons. Who could stop us? :crazy_face:

Your impressions are largely wrong. Trump answered a portion of Mueller’s questions, not all. He refused to give testimony under oath. In the Impeachment inquiry Trump released nothing, except an edited version of the Zelensky call which his supporters insist on erroneously calling a transcript.

As to tax returns, Trump is not a member of Congress. He is the only Presidential candidate in modern terms to release not a single tax document.

There were multiple inquiries into Benghazi – seven or eight in total. Can you point to a phone call that was a point of contention.

What I can point to is Hillary Clinton testified under oath about Benghazi for eleven hours… the sort of open disclosure that Donald Trump is too cowardly to ever indulge in.

Thankfully you were born funny so we’ll all be entertained!

You are one of the worst paraphrasers ever. The Adam Sieve effect.

What do you think I paraphrased?

"… the president’s legal team offers the preposterous assertion that Trump is the nation’s “chief law enforcement officer,” and as such, he can do pretty much what he pleases.

That’s what she said. :woman_scientist:

That was taken as a quote directly from the article. I wrote the first line and the final paragraph.

The blue letters are a dead give away that it was copy and pasted right from the cited article.

I’ll be waiting…

HERP. Bah DERP.

“… and as such, he can do pretty much what he pleases.”

Those appear to be your words.

Maybe if you read the articles, you would know. They were all part of the quotes I pulled from the article…I was not paraphrasing anything.

I quoted my research, you are wrong…do you want foot notes too?

Like his tax returns?

This shouldn’t need to be repeated as much as it is on this board.

Bu bu bu bu but it’s not a defined crime!

And if it wasn’t repeated so often it wouldn’t be necessary to repeat that anti Trumpers have been investigating their political rival since 2016 non stop.

1 Like

So are you saying those words are a direct quote?

Yes. Look them up. Paragraph 6.