Confidentiality

Who said them? Paragraph 6 of what?

The second link I posted in the thread you said I paraphrased.
Post 36ā€¦the JohnTFloyd linkā€¦paragraph 6.

Look it up or notā€¦i donā€™t care itā€™s on you.

Paragraph 6

If you can figure out why the sick freaks funded the Steele dossier you will have your answer.

" In support of these constitutional issues, the presidentā€™s legal team offers the preposterous assertion that Trump is the nationā€™s ā€œchief law enforcement officer,ā€ and as such, he can do pretty much what he pleases.

There is nothing in Article II of the U.S. Constitution that suggests the President is the nationā€™s chief law enforcement officer. The president has seven historically recognized constitutional duties. These duties are spelled out on the scholastic.com website:

1. Chief of State. This role requires the president to be an inspiring example for the American people, a living symbol of the nation.
  2. Chief Executive. The president is the ā€œbossā€ for millions of government worker in the Executive Branch, deciding how laws should be enforced.
  3. Chief Diplomat. The president decides what American diplomats and ambassadors shall say to foreign governments thereby shaping the nationā€™s foreign policy.
  4. Legislative Leader. While Congress enacts all the laws of the nation, the Constitution gives the president the power to influence its lawmaking.
  5. Commander in Chief. The president is in charge of the U.S. Armed Force: Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, and Marine Corps. All military personnel take orders from the president.
  6. Chief of Party. The president directs the course of his or her political party.
  7. Guardian of the Economy. The president monitors such things as unemployment, high prices, business profits, and the general prosperity of the country.

None of these powers, duties and responsibilities recognizes the president as the nationā€™s ā€œchief law enforcement officer.ā€ The White Houseā€™s own website recognizes the Attorney General of the United States as the nationā€™s chief law enforcement officer."

Your post did not indicate you were quoting someone else.

The fellow whose paraphrase you are quoting seems confused, based on the emboldened text above.

Heā€™s one of the worst paraphrasers ever, then. I wouldnā€™t rely on his interpretation of the law.

Tweet. Tweet.

Who is John T. Floyd?

Why do you think the sick freaks acted so freakishly sick?

Still waitingā€¦

Because they paid for the Steele dossier

Huh? He has not produced one single document.

The dossier that attempted to smear and besmirch Donald while they were neck deep in spygate? Those sick freaks!

They need water on table two.

Ha. Good one!!!:+1: