Confess your Climate Sins

Quite simply you have shown that you do not know what the original claim was. That is clearly demonstrated when you cited Tassie, New Zealand and other countries to support the claim.

Need I post the definition of the “roaring 40’s” for you? It is the region of the southern hemisphere between 40-50 degrees latitude and the strong west to east wind currents that keep it “roaring”.

Millions of people live on boats that never leave the seas and oceans and millions more live and work in them every day.

If you headed due west from the most southerly tip of Tasmania what land mass will you reach?

As often as they choose.

It is truly remarkable the lengths, or should that be depths, that some poster have gone to attempt to rationalise the original claim. It was demonstrably wrong then and it continues to be demonstrably wrong now.

You haven’t demonstrated anything. Humans are everywhere on this planet.

To continue to make the nonsense claim “Humans are everywhere on this planet.” is bizarre to say the least.

It’s true. Just because there are places where no humans live, does not mean they cannot or do not go there whenever they choose to. Just because there is nobody living in your backyard does not mean it’s not part of man’s customary domain.

What point are you trying to make by disagreeing with this fundamental truism?

Get back to me when you realise what is the correct tense in the context of the original claim.

That’s your obsession, not mine. What I said was correct and I’m good with leaving it at that.

It is not an obsession to speak to the original claim. That you would want to resile from the original claim is perfectly understandable given how ridiculous the original claim was (see below - I have highlighted the claim):

SammFlyover Country
Oct 5

amadeus:

Exactly. And we are so enamored with our own success. Due to our big brains. How do you define biological success. By biomass, or the ability to extinct ourselves.

Well, considering that we humans now occupy and thrive on the vast majority of the planet and continue do defy all dire predictions of procreating ourselves out of a place at the dinner table, I’d say that qualifies for biological success and the fact that despite having developed the ability to extinct ourselves, we have not shows intellectual success as well.

Why do you hate people? Would you rather be a ■■■■■■■■■■

Argentina or Chile.

If you continue west long enough you’d eventually hit the Southern Island of New Zealand.

If it was a geometric proof one could add QED to the bottom. Suffice for me to say that the original claim is patent nonsense and demonstrably untrue.

Nope. You haven’t disproved anything. It is100% true. Humans are everywhere and anywhere they choose to be on this planet.

It’s obvious that you are obsessed about something.

Confess my climate “sins”? Well i love steaks and gasoline consuming cars. I heated my house for nearly 20 years one stretch with wood i cut off of my own property.

A far left radical one time told me i was going to go to hell over cutting those trees down. :grin:

Even funnier is the guy is an atheist! The guy doesn’t even believe in hell but tells me i am going to hell for heating with trees. :rofl:

Bacteria live in places no human can. Ergo they are more successful. And they are smart enough to know that their success isn’t due to their big brains.

Sometimes I fed my cat, extra greasy foods. Then let him go outside, and
tell him he’s fertilizing my grass, but also causing Global Warming.

He got depressed, because he thought he was the cause of Global Warming, but then I told him, it was just something that Democrat Politicians made up, so he can crap wherever outside, and not have to worry about the made up story. lol.

Now he craps where ever he wants, and tells the cows to do so also! Cause the Cows were getting a little self conscience also. Once they learned they weren’t the cause of Global Warming, they started craping free again, and they even made a song up for it.

Crap Freeeeeee!!! The Democrats can’t keep meeeee down. Crap Freeeeee!!! It’s the logical way to be now!

Some people can’t handle their alcohol.