Communist Sanders and Nitwit Ocasio Cortez Move to Outlaw Fracking

Google, it’s a beautiful thing.

it’s also a left leaning thing.

but keep searchin

609 thousand jobs in PA, acc to one study

good job airhead AOC and America hater Bernie

https://www.timesonline.com/news/20191220/study-fracking-ban-would-hurt-pennsylvania-economy

Bernie - the peoples candidate

please wake up folks

And what makes the DNA change?

< googling… >

Pennsylvania jobs and non-windmill sources of
energy

I am actually in total support of this fracking ban attempt. Bottom line is it would be a great boost to the Trump campaign. They need to push it harder than they have been. :+1:

Yes no windmills…remember Trump didn’t want them to ruin the view of his golf course and the coast. But polluting ground water is no biggie.

Everything isn’t about my team wins yours loses…

i understand. it should front page news for the local and regional media, since so many would be negatively affected

gee wonder if it will be

Remember that after the President is re-elected. :us:

2 Likes

ground water polluted?

you’re not just going by what AOC says are you?

Oh hell no! CNN is probably praying that nobody hears about this.

1 Like

https://stateimpact.npr.org/pennsylvania/2016/12/13/epa-fracking-can-impact-drinking-water/

Ask Bernie or AO Chooch.

You mean he was acting like a Kennedy? Well at least he isn’t simultaneously pushing them while fighting them in his own back yard like RFK Jr…

Oh…you mean like Trump hiring illegals?

No conflict involved there, if you know anything about business. Unless and until everyone is held to the standard of no illegals no business person who has to compete against competitors using them should be expected to put themselves out of business. Until he can pick up the phone and have the feds and states do their jobs he gets a pass.

Yea ok, if that’s how you want to try and justify it…lol. I don’t want illegals in this country, they’re rapers, drug addicts etc etc!..But its ok for me, I can hire them for next to nothing…its just business.

Maybe he could set an example…or even better. Help the forgotten man, hire them…novel concept.

Right, in other words, maybe he should be punished by the loss of his business because the government will not enforce our laws. No, maybe he should set an example that nobody is going to play by the rules if the government is going to turn a blind eye to them being broken.