Communist Sanders and Nitwit Ocasio Cortez Move to Outlaw Fracking

Loss of his business by paying a decent wage?..Doesn’t sound like very good business man.

Wrong thread Doug?

If you go out of business because your competitor is using cheap illegal labor to gain a pricing advantage, nobody gets paid anything,

Ummm…appears to be.

Which one, sounds interesting heh.

This is the kind of America they will build:

This poor woman…don’t let these insane leftists get YOU to the point you don’t care if you die to be free!

His golf course is in Martha’s Vinyard?

His course in Scotland…He tried to block them and lost the case.

Then who blocked the ones off Martha’s Vinyard?

It’s not really safe…all the chemicals and such…its not…
Even I know this and I work in the field

tell that to the people who can light their water on fire.

Obviously you know the answer…

Oh brother. People have been doing that trick in that region since they’ve been there. The whole reason the frackers are there is the place is riddled with natural gas.

1 Like

If you have no problem with him using something for personal gain that he wants to stop…then you have a low bar for him as President. On a side note…If paying SOME STAFF a decent wage in a business that size, causes him to go under. Then he’s doing something wrong. Its not like its a mom and pop store with 3 or 4 employees where they are just getting by.

You mean like Democrats who call for higher taxes on the wealthy and say they should do more who still take tax deductions and ignore the part of the tax form that allows you to voluntarily pay more? Well, no, because they wouldn’t risk losing their business and put all of the families that depend on them out of work.

By Democrat logic, Sanders support for a fracking ban proves that he must be a Russian agent or at least colluding with the Russian government:

Fracking is arguably the best thing that has happened to save the environment. A plentiful supply of domestic natural gas means that the US has lead the world in reducing carbon emissions while giving the US economy a huge boost.

1 Like

Come on, Americans shouldn’t have to live with the environmental harm such an industry causes at home, that’s what ■■■■■■■■ countries and their inhabitants are for.

Trump didn’t hire any illegals. He didn’t even interview them.

All chemicals and industry have hazards.

Fracking is no more hazardous than the fuel station you fill you vehicle at.

The only practice I don’t like is using waste water on unpaved roads. This practice can cause contamination in surface water if not careful.

Overall the risk is low.

I don’t think that we should be trying to convince liberals that fracking is good. I prefer it when they are opposing low energy prices and hundreds of thousands of jobs. I want them to be hating fracking and all the great things it has brought. Better for us! :sunglasses:

1 Like