Communist Sanders and Nitwit Ocasio Cortez Move to Outlaw Fracking

Michigan is another state that has a lot of people involved in the fracking industry. Around 53,000 people or so which isn’t a huge number by itself but in a close election like 2016 Trump only won by 11,000 votes in Michigan. Of the rustbelt states, someone can correct me as I could be wrong only Wisconsin doesn’t have a presence in the fracking industry.

until they can prove it doesnt hurt people, it’s halted.

they can’t prove it does, but they have to prove the negative

just your typical leftist enviro-weenie insanity

Personally…I don’t trust fracking. Saving a small amount at the gas pump, is not worth the risk of exposing our fresh water supply? Now before anybody says it isn’t, just shut the ■■■■ up and remember Deepwater Horizon as the perfect example of what can go wrong. A few are making billions but all of us are risking our fresh water and personally…I don’t like it.

3 Likes

a few are also providing for their families and enjoying prosperity

My spider senses have been tingling ever since this process went mainstream and I sincerely hope…they’re wrong.

Fracking is safe. It is a real boost to jobs and energy independence.

Unions want it too.

https://www.timesonline.com/news/20200210/trade-unions-support-tax-breaks-for-petrochemical-manufacturers

:hammer_and_pick:

It was enacted by a right wing Conservative Government.

If libs don’t like fracking they should give up all technology and live in the wild like animals.

If libs don’t like living near fracking they should bootstrap themselves to a better job and move to a wealthier neighborhood where they can enjoy all the benefits of fracking with none of the disadvantages of living close to where it happens. Like Real Americans do.

1 Like

Should we outlaw every industry that has been accused of causing cancer?

2 Likes

Oh, oh…am I evolving into a lib? :sunglasses:

Accused?..no. Proven… yes.

Is it?

As safe as any industrial or energy related activity.

Safer than driving to work. Especially if you ride a bike on a vehicular roadway.

:bike:

1 Like

You sure about that? How do you feel about being Amish?

Because you just outlawed gasoline and batteries, just for starters.

The cost would probably double.

Banning fracking is not safe for liberals. Every person working in the energy sector will vote republican to protect their jobs. Fracking is the reason that the U.S. leads the world in carbon output reduction and is energy independent. Clean natural gas.

1 Like

the word is “devolve” but no.

1 Like

From the Mayo Clinic:
Causes
It’s not clear what causes Ewing sarcoma.

Doctors know that Ewing sarcoma begins when a cell develops changes in its DNA. A cell’s DNA contains the instructions that tell a cell what to do. The changes tell the cell to multiply quickly and to go on living when healthy cells would normally die. The result is a mass (tumor) of abnormal cells that can invade and destroy healthy body tissue. The abnormal cells can break away and spread (metastasize) throughout the body.

In Ewing sarcoma, the DNA changes most often affect a gene called EWSR1. If your doctor suspects that you have Ewing sarcoma, your cancer cells may be tested to look for changes in this gene.

You would think someone with the high intellect of Sanders and AO Chooch would do some research?

thanks for the biology lesson