Coming death of this Russian Collusion conspiracy

I’m talking about being put to bed for reasonable people. Trump haters aren’t reasonable about anything having to do with Trump.

Obama was excoriated because he was a radical LW hack. While Obama had many detractors, there was nothing remotely resembling what we are seeing with Trump. Obama was nothing if not PC in every way. Trump is like a bull in a china shop. He goes out of his way to upset the apple cart.

No comparison what’s so ever. Not even close.

Which is why I’ve consistently said I’ll take Mueller’s, not Barr’s, word for it. We’ll get Mueller’s words tomorrow. I don’t have any hopes one way or the other. I’m just interested in what it says.

Thanks for confirming what I’ve been saying for years.

Trump brings most of this on himself. As you said, he goes out of his way to upset the apple cart. That’s on him and no one else.

Everyone with a functioning brain understood that it was dead two years ago. Think with brain, not with emotion. :man_shrugging:

I’m SORRY but you need to read the INDICTMENT.

It says CLEARLY the Russians started hacking the DNC in MARCH - not July.

I think that these papers are confusing a date dealing with the DNC lawsuit with the date of the hacks.

NOT THE SAME THING.

I also linked you to a JUNE story in the WAPO. Last time I heard, June is BEFORE JULY on the calendar.

Fail.

M

What I find to be comical is the differences in response to Trump doing exactly as he promised. On the campaign trail he promised to upset the apple cart. That is why he won. It isn’t surprising to see Trump Haters complain every day that Trump is upsetting the apple cart. It is actually quite funny to watch. It is also why Trump will win again in 2020; doing exactly what he promised he would do.

Hacking the DNC is equivalent to hacking Hillary’s server?

Oh.

Hillary’s server - the one he was joking about - was destroyed. The servers left in the picture were her campaign server and the DNC server.

They were hacked WAY before JULY, according to the indictment. They were being hacked all Spring - March, April, May and June… And by June it was in the press. To try to conflate a hack with Trump’s remarks is to ignore all that went on BEFORE his remarks.

Of course, Mueller made NO such connection but the anti-Trump newspapers and PBS did.

Lastly, Trump never invited anyone to hack anything, as the stories allege. He invited the Russians to simply REVEAL what they might have hacked years ago off her private server - and that was the joke. It was ironic that the only way we would be able to see what she was trying to hide by deleting her own emails was if the Russians had indeed hacked them years ago.

Of course, newspapers don’t get irony - not when their hero is looking bad.

M

How that debt looking?

No, he’s upsetting the apple cart because that’s ALL he knows how to do.

Her server was “destroyed”?

Do tell…

So nothing. Not one single reason. Imagine that.

He didn’t summarize a 400 page report.

Nobody hacked the DNC server.

All the usual suspect had fled…now that they know what’s coming down the pipe.

There’s more to obstruction than that.

Government officials involved in criminal activity always bothers me.

So, by definition, in order for one to hate trump, one must be unreasonable about him?

If you hate him because of imagined :“collusion” then yes.

Oh then great! Collusion is not even in my top 5 reasons why I don’t like him.

1 Like

This is not true. Deliberately impeding an investigation regardless of whether it’s about the person impending it is still obstruction.

1 Like

He literally said:

He wanted them “released”