Coming death of this Russian Collusion conspiracy

He didn’t

He joked about the Russians revealing her already-deleted emails, if they had them.

You cannot tell someone ot hack emails that are already deleted.

M

3 Likes

AGAIN, you cannot tell someone to hack already-deleted emails. That’s how you can tell he was joking.

Why do you keep ignoring this?

M

He said “Russia” because the Russians had just been accused of hacking the DNC server and John Podesta’s emails, so he joked about them possibly already having hacked Clinton’s private server, years before.

By the way, to this day our intelligence community has not proven that indeed it was Russia who hacked anyone. The FBI, the CIA and the DNI just said they had a “high confidence level” in them having done it, based on their analysis of Russia. The NSA said less than high, but somewhat confident. And none of them have ever actually seen the server in question.

The President is right to say that it could have been someone else or no one at all. It could have been a down-load from an insider and not a hack at all. We do not actually know. Maybe Julian Assange will eventually tell us, but don’t hold your breath.

The heads of the FBI, the CIA and the DNI are also all on record as people who pushed the Trump-Russia collusion theory in the press, by the way. Now, isn’t that interesting?

M

Really?

But it won’t show collusion.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You just posted that. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What’s yours?

Based on what? Exactly what is your basis for impugning the man’s integrity?

Sorry, but this has NOTHING to do with Clinton’s private server that she had while she was SecState - the object of Trump’s joke.

And The Guardian has the dates WRONG on the DNC hacks. The indictment says that the Russians started their hacking in March of 2016.

And DC Leaks had told of the DNC leaks in JUNE, so the Russians had already been accused of this, then, as this WAPO story details:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-government-hackers-penetrated-dnc-stole-opposition-research-on-trump/2016/06/14/cf006cb4-316e-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html?utm_term=.ceb60531f712

M

Him winning “raised the questions”.

The Russian government had nothing to do with it.

Really?

Here are a couple more links:

Then he turned around and blamed it on Gina:

Some joke.

Actually they haven’t had to do that at all. What has actually taken place is DEMs freaking out every time Trump opens his mouth. Actually quite comical and a sight to behold. :smile:

1 Like

Because he’s a Trump pick. However, I wouldn’t trust a Barr report any more than I’d trust a Holder report under Obama. They both work(ed) for the man who hired them, so I wouldn’t expect either of them to objectively be able to present an accurate summary of a 400 page report in just 2 days, in roughly 3 pages (not counting headers).

You are simply recycling the Trump hating talking points about the “Where’s Waldo” moment. This has already been put to bed, yet Trump haters keep bringing it up as something that is relevant and new. It is neither. :roll_eyes:

His continual lying raised the questions.

My old pappy always says “the guilty dog barks the loudest”-Trump barks a lot for someone who hasn’t done anything he shouldn’t have, either before or during his time in office. Some people are saying that-I’m not, just pointing out some are.

2 Likes

I mean, if you want to take a look at how Obama was treated, and some freak outs, I’m about to start a thread that will rock your socks. Please, you’re invited to come comment! I’d love to hear what you have to say.

Put to bed in the same way Trump’s ridicule of a handicapped reporter was “put to bed”?

You’ll forgive me if I don’t accept your characterization of what Trump says/does.

Barr didn’t summarize the 400 page report. He summarized the conclusions. Additionally, he was in frequent touch with Mueller prior to the release of Mueller’s report. Barr was already well versed in its content and conclusions.