Coming death of this Russian Collusion conspiracy

I’m waiting on that impeachment.

Any time line of when it’s going to start?

So,…you cannot find it.

I can… can you?

You will be waiting probably forever. I hope it doesn’t happen. I want him elected out.

He’s talking about Hicks. Hope Hicks.

Nice! Conan draining threes up in here! Steph Curry with tha shot, boi.

The President asked Don McGahn to write a letter that said that he never asked for McGahn to fire Mueller.

Not under oath… but a lie in a very official form.

McGahn refused to do this.

No.
I am not convinced any such exists. I know Cohen got messages directly to his brain without Trump saying anything. Perhaps that is what you reference.

There isn’t going to be an impeachment

Or perhaps not.

Why not? No crime? Or waste of time?

Which is it?

Since when did the Democrats control 2/3 of the Senate?

The GOP. If they cared about country over party… we would have President Pence next week.

If you can’t convince the senate that real crime taken place then that fault rest with your representatives.

Unless of course you don’t think a crime had taken place.

It exists in more than one place. Let us know if you find it.

The Senate is not involved in the impeachment, only the resulting trial. Though that does limit a conviction to cases of high crimes and misdemeanors…of which there are none.

From a practical standpoint, waiting until November 2020 makes much more sense. Plus I think there’s a calculation that more and more will come out between now and election day.

The last thing the Democrats need is a squeaky clean Mike Pence as an incumbent in office. Right now they get the orange ■■■■ show. He’s a never-ending scandal factory.

ETA: This morning Trump tweeted a Game of Thrones-themed meme to hype the release of the Mueller report. Part of me will miss that dearly. It’s like “let your kid be president,” every day. It’s sinisterly entertaining.

The senate is of course a consideration in an impeachment.

Impeachment is a political process and if the political will is not there because of partisanship… then there is no use going through that process in the first place.

No…me thinks lib representatives can’t prove a crime had taken place that’s what I think.

They don’t really believe it themselves, they want to keep their base angry.

Okay. Opinion noted.

Or they saw how it played with Clinton and realized that it’s almost always a strategic mistake, especially when you don’t have control of the Senate. That’s a pretty logical calculation.