Coming death of this Russian Collusion conspiracy

The no. 2 house democrat Steny Hoyer said today “Based on what we have seen to date, going forward on impeachment is not worthwhile at this point. Very frankly, there is an election in 18 months, and the American people will make a judgment.”

What blitz are you referring to?

Good for Steny.

Approximately 14 different investigations, including the SDNY and DC.

Irrelevant, impeachment is a political process and the Senate operates as a political entity, not a court.

He even said he thought it was the end of his presidency and he was ■■■■■■■

Is that the words of an innocent man?

His own staff didn’t buy it either. It’s right there. No he was desperate to stop it.

Regardless, his supporters will back him no matter what is it’s kind of a moot point.

1 Like

Reading this report, I think they HAVE to impeach. It’s their job to remove such an obviously corrupt president given all this evidence.

2 Likes

It’s a political process. Period.

Yeah. Of course it is the Senate that is partisan…not Nancy Pelosi and Schiff.

Of course an innocent person would say that. Look what the process has done to his Presidency, and yet the Mueller report states that they cannot determine that Trump committed a crime.

What did he say after that? Interesting how the media is leaving that part out.

“Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won’t be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me.”

I think this Senate Rep. would vote for impeachment.
https://twitter.com/DNCWarRoom/status/1118958681473855488

Really? Lying is not illegal. That’s what you got?

He was right too

Convenient.

1 Like

Agreed.

I think they will be forced into impeachment proceedings if Barr doesn’t cooperate with the House.

I can’t help you.

Did it ruin Clinton’s? Or Reagan’s?

There’s going to be NO impeachment as long as there’s ANY chance the senate wont convict.

1 Like

No. I didn’t expect it.