Coming death of this Russian Collusion conspiracy

Whataboutism

Not much but I had to alter my time line, didn’t know it was in mid June. And that Mueller thought about bring charges but wouldn’t be able to prove it for conviction or something to that effect.

No Mueller had proof, he had decided to stick with tradition of not indicting a siting president and leave it to congress. It’s all in the redacted portion.

Sure…

On the facts here, the government would unlikely be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the June 9 meeting participants had general knowledge that their conduct was unlawful. The investigation has not developed evidence that the participants in the meeting were familiar with the foreign-contribution ban or the application of federal law to the relevant factual context.

Thanks, is that it?

There is much more, feel free to read it.

I’m not reading a 300 page government report written by a lawyer.

Denial, It looks good on you.

Here @WuWei

Rick Gates, who was the deputy campaign chairman, stated during interviews with the Office that in the days before June 9, 2016 Trump Jr. announced at a regular morning meeting of senior campaign staff and Trump family members that he had a lead on negative information about the Clinton Foundation. Gates believed that Trump Jr. said the information was coming from a group in Kyrgyzstan and that he was introduced to the group by a friend. Gates recalled that the meeting was attended by Trump Jr., Eric Trump, Paul Manafort, Hope Hicks, and, joining late, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner. According to Gates, Manafort warned the group that the meeting likely would not yield vital information and they should be careful.

On the facts here, the government would unlikely be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the June 9 meeting participants had general knowledge that their conduct was unlawful. The investigation has not developed evidence that the participants in the meeting were familiar with the foreign-contribution ban or the application of federal law to the relevant factual context. The government does not have strong evidence of surreptitious behavior or efforts at concealment at the time of the June 9 meeting.

1 Like

That was written by a lawyer. Find something else. Preferably written by somebody who has no idea what they’re talking about.

I like my short version better, :wink:

Not much but I had to alter my time line, didn’t know it was in mid June. And that Mueller thought about bring charges but wouldn’t be able to prove it for conviction or something to that effect.

Your short version is fine and accurate, too.

Some people don’t want to have an informed opinion on certain things I guess.

Yeah…not bad since I only skimmed through it. :wink:

Did he ask anyone to lie under oath for him? If so, on which page is this shown?
Lying is not illegal.

Mueller said that Don Jr and Trump’s staff were too dumb to know they were breaking the law.

Maybe the best ever. At least, that’s what many people are saying.

Alot of Anti American things aren’t illegal. You can’t hide behind it

He did. Start with the table of contents. It can be helpful.

The report has the truth, the Barr dog-and-pony show is what they want to believe.