Coming death of this Russian Collusion conspiracy

“for the horde!” :rofl:

1 Like

The Marshall Plan? What does post war Europe have to do with this?

It’s going to be really interesting to find out what these 10 items related to obstruction are. Sounds like Barr is taking the “no reasonable prosecutor would try to bring this to court” line. I guess we can thank Comey for getting that started.

That was fast.

https://twitter.com/cnnpolitics/status/1118888518800039936?s=21

Comey needs to whistle blow instead of.just wanting attention

2 Likes

“10 episodes of possible obstruction” -William Barr
Getting my popcorn ready while the Mueller report is in the cooker.

For the first time, however, the attorney general noted that the report details "10 episodes” of possible obstruction on the part of the president and discusses potential legal theories for connecting those activities to the elements of an obstruction offense

You really should look it up.

Potential theories. That’s your smoking gun? Potential theories? Maybe coulda shoulda woulda…and it’s not even the initial charge. This is not what collusion looks like.

Oops, forgot “possible”
Possible potential theories. Lock him up!

Getting my popcorn ready when the Mueller report is out.

Don’t eat angry.

Might want to crack open the Haagen dazs. That’s real disappointment eating.

Here you go. 448 pages.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

I did, upon recommendation of Plasma. The only thing that comes up is the recovery plan after WWII. I’m willing to concede there may be some special meaning to it given on the dark left side of the internet, but Google didn’t have it, at least not in the first couple of pages.

Add flynn…there rest is on you

A five minute tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and the AG spurred years of accusations from the right. So when the AG shares a work-in-progress with the President’s team in advance of giving it to the intended audience (Congress) the reaction is…

2 Likes

I wonder if his lawyers got the same redacted copy as Congress or whether they saw the whole thing?

The website is crashing :rofl:

…that Barr explained that it was part of pre existing DOJ guidelines when a person in mentioned in a report that they be allowed to read what it says.

…just like the right did after Benghazi :roll_eyes:

I think we need a Mueller Report specific thread. What say you mods?