Coming death of this Russian Collusion conspiracy

The leaders of Congress will get an unredacted version except for the parts concerning grand jury information that they are prohibited from providing by law.
Did any of you all actually listen to the presser or did you just avoid it based on your pre determination that it would just be spin?

Lightly redacted my ass…

I’m browsing the report as I write this and there’s a whole section describing fat donald’s answers to Mueller’s written questions.
Starts at page 427.

No, I’m waiting to read it myself and don’t care what Trump’s “where’s my Roy Cohn” has to say.

Page 51 and beyond…

Apparently the Trump campaign planned a entire communication strategy around Wikileaks dumps they knew about before release

II’m running out of popcorn already. I love Wikileaks!

1 Like

An entire section on Donald Jr contacts with Wikileaks… how is he not indicted is beyond me.

If you had listened, you would have known that Barr met with Mueller and that Mueller said he would not have indicted except for guidelines against indicting a sitting President. You would know who decided on what redactions to make (not Barr) and that all redactions would be removed for the leaders of congress except those from grand jury information which could not legally be removed. You would know that Barr did not object to Mueller testifying to Congress. You would know that Trump waived all areas that could have been executive privilege.
And no doubt you missed more information.
Because you wanted to avoid spin.

Page 62 first paragraph…

After Trump announce he hoped Russia would find Clinton’s 30,000 emails… he asked his campaign associates to actually go find them…

Sort of blows a hole in the “he was joking “ argument huh @DougBH @peek-a-boo

2 Likes

Maybe someone should investigate this.
Oh, they already did.
Did they decide this was collusion?

Freedom of the unbiased press.

popcorn%202

Nope just pointing out that time and time again Trump makes you defenders look silly. :joy:

Possible obstruction. Does any of this included destruction of blackberries, harddrives, bleach bit?

There is quite a bit difference between saying that no charges are appropriate and saying no decision was made on whether charges would be appropriate.

Time for congress to start a public trial going and impeachment process going as they promised you all.

Did I call it or did I call it!

Here are a few that I just posted in this thread, enjoy.

They didn’t say that either. They said they couldn’t reach that decision due to there not being enough evidence to support it “based on the facts and the applicable legal standards.” Not that no decision was made or that they weren’t attempting to prove obstruction. Clearly they were and failed.

The “doesn’t exonerate him” line cracks me up honestly. Innocent until proven guilty, you twits. Of course the report doesn’t exonerate him. The lack of evidence of his guilt does. There wasn’t enough evidence to bring a case against him.

Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment.

Not that they weren’t trying their damnedest to do so. For over two years.

Then impeach or move on. The dems have been talking for over two years. The time for talking has passed.