Comey 'Deviated' From Procedure in Clinton Probe, But Was Not Politically Biased, IG Says

By the way, your argument is called an appeal to authority.

It indicates you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Which means any further discussion with you is pointless.

I/m not telling you that the IG criticized how Comey staffed it. I’m telling you that OTHER former FBI leaders have done exactly that and for the very reason that I said - The HIGHER you go up the food chain into political appointments instead of line agents, the more political their decisions and thinking WILL BE as a nature of where they come from.

And we have seen EXACTLY that in the texts of these people and the actions of Andrew McCabe and others who are no longer WITH the FBI, after this sorry episode.

M

I’m referring you to experts but you’s rather have ME tell you???

Then, when I give you an expert - CERTAINLY much more expert than you or I - you seem to want to dismiss him. Are you claiming you know more than he - a former prosecutor.???

M

How many cases concerning this statute has Comey prosecuted?

M

I’ve complimented Obama on few occasion…and even started threads on it.

Big one was when he nic the sales of military equipment to police department.

And I also criticized Trump for reinstating it. Can’t remember if I started a thread on that or just reply to one.

Here’s why this is such a weak argument.

My expert (James Comey) is better than your expert and he says your expert is wrong.

Gowdy never once investigated or tried any person for any of these federal statutes since he was merely a state prosecutor. James Comey has given his longer experience as a prosecutor at the federal level.

See, now we aren’t arguing the merits of our case, only who’s expert is best. Pointless.

Well, that’s a lie.

It must kill you Trump Republicans that Republicans control everything but they won’t do all the things that Fox said they should do. There won’t be a better chance than now and instead of people like Hillary going to prison people like Manafort will.

You guys got played and you still don’t know it.

you should tell Manafort that about that news that he witness tampered and is now in jail.

i’m sure he wants to go home.

this is too easy.

What have we here?

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/nunes-fbi-agents-leaked-clinton-info-to-me

Nunes claims there were “whistleblowers” who came to him and told him about Anthony Weiner’s laptop. So he just confirmed the FBI was leaking information. This is what forced Comey’s hand on this issue.

1 Like

Well, guns?

It’s pretty telling too, that he is trying to use “whistle blower” as an exoneration of the leakers, yet they obtained the laptop on 09/26 and Nunes claims they leaked to him in late September for sitting on the “evidence” for too long.

In case people are wondering, there are only 30 days in September. :rofl:

It’s appalling what the Rs are willing to turn a blind eye to in order to cover up for Trump, particularly after bad-mouthing Obama for 8+ years. I didn’t care for O’s politics, and he was a consummate politician (liar, ego driven, etc.) but he seemed to be clean and above board.

Trump is a con man. He still to this day hides his taxes. He get’s doctors to lie about his health. He sends out women like Kellyanne and SHS to lie for him. He himself lies so much you’d never know if he was telling the truth, and lies about stuff when it’s not even necessary. It’s like he can’t help himself, it’s a compulsion.

I don’t want to see him impeached. I want America to rise up and vote his ass out, along with Pence. Flush them both. As long as he doesn’t start a war or tank the economy, I can put up with his thin skin and rage tweets.

4 Likes

THAT is the tell for a con man.

How do you comment on a report when you clearly have obviously NOT read the report? It is loaded with the evidence of many felonies. It is clearly the end of the democrat party

Who has not read the report? :confused:

It was widely reported. Everyone I know talked about it long before the 2016 election. NYPD kept copies for insurance against them being destroyed.

NYPD detectives and a NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.

“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.”

Brought to you by infowars.

Did you expect CNN to report it?

No. Mostly because it never happened.