Comey 'Deviated' From Procedure in Clinton Probe, But Was Not Politically Biased, IG Says

What never happened? Comey reopened the investigation because of the emails found on Weiner’s computer.

The NYPD chief never said any such thing. Fake news comrade.

:rofl:

10chars

Can you please provide a link to these claims, so we can have context of what you are reading? Thanks.

Cult-like.

I tried and it wouln’t bring up the correct article. Try google.

I wasn’t there. I am only posting what I read before the election.

IT WAS REPORTED BEFORE THE ELECTION.

I’m not affirming or denying anything. Can you all comprehend that???

I still can’t believe people still buy this ■■■■■ where the link to this story?

People would believe these lies in places like Infowars but in here you’re screwed.

Try this link

It came from a liberal bastion of highly reputable reporters:

1 Like

I’m supposed to be scared? LOL

I did and it doesn’t exist.

I posted another link.

It worked for me.

True Pundit? No wonder she wouldn’t share the source

This website is lying to you.

It’s a foolproof system!

Hmm, on second thought, maybe that’s not the best adjective to describe it…

1 Like

You really should be more careful about where you get your information.

It was widely reported among fake news websites.

“In review, the MagaPill website consists of links to archived news stories that highlight Donald Trump’s accomplishments as President. For the most part they link to mainstream news sources, however they also often to link to the Alt-Right website Breitbart, which has a poor track record with fact checkers. MagaPill has also been highlighted as a fake news, conspiracy website by the highly credible conservative Weekly Standard. MagaPill frequently uses their Twitter account to promote conspiracy theories such as the Seth Rich Murder. Overall, this is a Questionable source based on promotion of one sided Donald Trump propaganda and debunked conspiracy theories.”