Comey 'Deviated' From Procedure in Clinton Probe, But Was Not Politically Biased, IG Says

Oh, I remember that thread and i’ve made references to it on other threads. Lol!

rare that stuff like that appears on USA today (going aginst the grain and kind of puts Trump and his problems in a good light)

ah my bad ;p

Hey Snow, we have a legal question for you on the “cohen flips” thread.

Tag me near it

Sure, but you know plenty about the judicial process, without being an attorney. And you read and keep yourself informed on current events. And yes, sick indeed! :wink:

You know me, I have to always push a little bit further :slight_smile:

great now you can give eachother one great big reach around by making yourself feel better by putting me down.

2 Likes

Your statement was proven to be a lie, how is that a put down?

seriously, how old are you? 12? Act like a grown man! Yes I messed UP! I didnt know the difference between Juris DR and Doctor, i thought they were the same thing. I messed up, dont like you havent at some point in your life.

I admitted you were right, what else do you want? Some cotton candy, peanuts, geesh drop it dude!

I will drop it.

Thanks, it is much appreciated.

If you are giving out peanuts, i want green boiled peanuts… please.

umm

1. relax
    2)good on you for admitting fault, we have all done so
  2. the singular fact you were mistaken is not what i brought the thread up to another poster
  3. relax

I like mine fried Cajun Style! :slight_smile: I love the spicy ones.

you were indirectly making fun of me , Im not stupid.

yes, but not because you were mistaken on a fact.

I figured as long as you were having a grade school level conversation, I’d meet you down at that level.