Comey 'Deviated' From Procedure in Clinton Probe, But Was Not Politically Biased, IG Says

Just wait.

And I’m booking marking this thread.

Fact.

1. She was nominated and renominated by Obama
  2. She is the only judge to give a verdict on an outcome, on vanderzween or whatever his name is

She was confirmed by the Senate 97-0.

The Manafort trial being heard by Ellis is slated to begin July 10.

Emmett Sullivan is overseeing the Flynn case. It will likely not proceed to sentencing until Trump interviews with Mueller. As Flynn is a cooperating witness for Mueller in regards to the potential of obstruction of justice, which is what the interview of Trump is needed to finalize. Then he will be sentenced upon its completion.

A whole lot of hurry up and wait and see stuff.

So?

10 char

What hatred?

You’re not very familiar with the US Judicial system, are you?

LOL Love the

10 char , addition.

Im not a lawyer. Nor do I wish to be.

We can tell.

The only thing on fire is your pants.

Quick question.

What do you think would happen if FBI openly admitted bias within their ranks?

Could that be used as pretext to open other cases?

I’m shocked.

Glad you can tell, “Kudos to you for winning the captain obvious award”

Nor am I, nor do I wish to be either. But one can read and learn about the US Judicial system without being an attorney. Ask @Snow96, one of our Mods here, whether you can know a lot about the Judicial System without being an attorney. Because he knows his fair share. As does @Safiel who is not an attorney, but is one of the best legal contributors to this site.

gotcha. OHH

10 char! ahaha

Brilliant…just brilliant.

There feel better? I gave you little attention.

You should’ve stopped right here once this statement was proven to be completely false.

you might have missed the JD vs doctor thread ;p

3 Likes

I know more about Utah law then Federal. Mostly from reading court opintions for the last 20 years (yes I’m a sick person). Also I know how to follow . . . . for lack of better word . . . linking when looking up laws that have been written.

1 Like