Comey and McCabe taxes

It’s cute that cute that you won’t answer the question.

Be brave. Stand up for your beliefs. If you don’t care just say it.

If Trump ordered them to be targeted merely because they are political adversaries, I would not approve of that. If there was genuine probable cause to do so, that would be OK. However, I would not approve of claiming they were randomly chosen if they weren’t.

It’s been 18 months since Biden took over leadership of the IRS. There has been no mention of proof offered that Trump ordered a fishing expedition into McCabe and Comey.Wouldn’t a fishing expedition into Trump to look for such evidence be a politicisation of law enforcement against Biden’s political enemies?

1 Like

Vengeance on usurping enuchs? Mmmmmm. Lao Tzu and I will meditate on it.

Here’s the deal…are you ready…then ALWAYS BE READY…for a government audit. Conduct your biz as if it’s tomorrow and it really is that simple.

1 Like

Agreed.

Under that premise, no one could ever investigate anyone from the otehr party, right? But I think the key is, the investigation has to be done by someone impartial. An a-poitcal IG for example.

Once again proving you approve of authoritarianism.

Do I? Ssssh! I’m meditating on it. Using government to punish bad government bureaucrats…

1 Like

Big deal.

Donny gets audited every year.

1 Like

First blood.

Shouldn’t that be handled by an a-pollitcal IG?

Good…need more of that when Trump returns to white house…lot more.

No such animal.

1 Like

Prove it.

They purposely targeted Trump out of political hatred. What comes around goes around.

I hope many more gets targeted…and bankrupts after Trump is reelected in 2024.

Agreed…after all it is NY slime that’s reporting it.

That should leave a mark…but won’t.

Stop whining. Just using libs tactics on libs. I also agree with FAC. It’s NYSlime that’s reporting it.

Damn right he did.

1 Like

LOL. Fox protecting the hen house. :wink:

More of that ‘using the power of your position to punish people’ style authoritarianism?