Comey and McCabe taxes

Paywall. So I can’t read it.

There are likely 2498 other Trump critics that could be added to the list.

Well Comey and McCabe really are not politicians but politicized the FBI IMHO.
Der Trump fired them both. He fired Comey because he was an ■■■■■■■ (I guess), and we’ll he is. And he fired McCabe days before McCabe was to retire LOL. McCabe was forced to sue in federal court for his pension and benefits, it took him 3 years. He even got his ■■■■■■■ legal fees paid!
I don’t think Trump trusted McCabe. McCabe’s wife, who failed in a Virginia Senate seat bid, was a Dimbulbcrat ally of Clintonista lap dog Terry McAuliffe and Hillary herself. Campaign donations for the McCabe bid were secured through McAuliffe and Clinton. Hmmm I wonder if the McCabes jointly disclose their finances to the FBI?

I’m supposed to pity those two jackwagons?

2 Likes

Come on man!

You don’t care if someone uses their position of authority to punish their critics?

Were we to learn the irs intentionally targeted these two for audit, would you care?

Political opponents?

Hooray for authoritarianism!

Yeah, that’s not the right phrase. But trump did perceive them that way.

“Your critics” is probably better.

Comey and McCabe are the President’s political opponents?

2 Likes

And you don’t care?

Your words. That would mean what they did was for politics. Yeah, I knew that. Soft coup.

1 Like

Put my poor choice of words aside.

Whatever they are, trump didn’t like them. And they were both audited. 1/30,000 odds for each to be chosen.

And you don’t care. But you also applauded the gov who got her daughter a second crack at a license. So this checks out.

Authoritarianism as long as it’s a GOPer.

I’ll edit. You are correct. They were trump employees.

At the end of the day, petty tyrant bureaucrats decided the electorate made a mistake, the bureaucrats decided to correct the error, and used a gang of ■■■■ bags led by Strzok to do it.

And Mueller knew it.

4 Likes

When staring at the possibility of real authoritarianism, you pick bits rather than condemn. Because it’s your boy doing it.

Quite an ideology you got there.

And your not alone. Half a dozen others in this thread shrugging off the possibility of honest to god use of elected position to punish citizens your don’t like.

Sad really.

1 Like

False. But more important, irrelevant to the topic at hand.

If it is found that the 2x1/30,000 odds events were not random, but rather, retribution, would you care that trump used the power of his position to politicize the irs and audit people he personally didn’t like?

Of course you wouldn’t.

No, they weren’t. They were in the DOJ long before Trump. They are court enuchs in a wuxia drama. Varys and Little Finger in Game of Thrones. The story is thousands of years old. Confucius and Lao Tzu both addressed them.

2 Likes

:rofl: So low information.