Colorado courting disney

This is all hilarious.

Disney puts on a front facing “Woke” face in order to not look like a soulless corporation. Gives money to the GOP because of tax breaks. The GOP stabs them in the back because they are too Woke.

It couldn’t be more beautiful.

3 Likes

They think the don’t say gay law should be repealed.

The nerve.

1 Like

They should be fought, they have abandoned their fiduciary responsibility to their share holders.

No book has been banned so no, not very good at it.

Sure sure. What would you call it then?

There are millions of books, they can’t all remotely be in every school library and curriculum. If not being included is being banned then the vast majority of books have been banned.

And always have been.

How so?

Actually, Disney cut off donations to most Florida Republicans in 2021.

The rest of political donations cut off later.

I never knew you were a tap dancer.

2 Likes

Yet in 2020… gave a bunch of money to DeSantis.

And how craven is it that the Florida GOP goes after Disney now because they are objecting to them becoming a party of election truthers and marginilzing gay and trans people?

You can’t be serious, Musk offered every shareholder far above market price, the boards response is to threaten to dilute the value of every shareholder to fend him off. You think that is serving the shareholders best financial interests?

Facts got you down? Not my problem.

Musk in the filing admitted that he had not yet secured the financing. He didn’t have the funds to carry through with his stunt.

At least no one’s burning books yet.

Oh…wait…

You can’t be serious.

Who cares if some private individual burns books? His money, he can burn them all he likes.

Gotta actually have…you know…the funds?…to pay that premium price.

Investors aren’t losing anything so far. Stock price hasn’t budged, which means the market believes Musk’s offer is a bluff.

1 Like

Too funny, Musk can’t raise 54 billion lol lol lol

I am. Rich Twitter Daddy said in his proposal that it was all contingent upon getting the funding.

He didn’t have the financing.

Was it in the shareholder interest for the board to help in a pump and dump?