Cohen taped Trump talking about paying off a playboy model

Everyone is up in arms but what if his wife had no problems with him doing this stuff. Or if she was also into the Models as well.

I still think Trump should have been upfront when it all came out and said YEP i slept with them.

None. We don’t know the complete story.

That’s what happens when you have no sense of morality or integrity. Cheating on one’s spouse is something to be commended if the other person is hot

1 Like

Trump Republicans.

The recording alleges Trump and Cohen discussing with one another about making payments to McDougal for the rights to the story, which David Pecker of the Enquirer had already agreed to purchase for $150,000. This is a scheme between Cohen, Trump, and Pecker to obtain the story and to kill it prior to the election. Also known as breaking campaign finance laws.

From this article, Giuliani confirms they did in fact discuss the payments…

Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani confirmed to The Times that Trump discussed payments to McDougal with Cohen, but he said that ultimately no payment was made.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/in-secret-recording-seized-by-fbi-trump-and-cohen-discuss-making-payments-for-story-of-former-model-who-alleged-affair-with-trump/2018/07/20/767476a8-8c34-11e8-85ae-511bc1146b0b_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6cdf5714368b

Trump and Cohen discussed the possible payment after AMI, the parent company of the National Enquirer, bought the rights to McDougal’s story for $150,000 in August 2016, then sat on it.

1 Like

I’m the last person to care about stuff like this but, if it didn’t matter to Donald and/or Melania, they wouldn’t have gone to such lengths to hide all these stories, to get NDA’s and pay them off to remain silent.

He also wouldn’t have started out denying everything and then changing his story each time new info was revealed.

I hope it isn’t a surprise to you all when we find out he used campaign funds to pay them off, also.

Funny how you just make ■■■■ up. I think he is scum, what would you like me to do about?

:confused:

1 Like

Or, Foundation funds. He has a history of using Foundation funds for these types of things.

Doesn’t matter what the source of the funds is. If it was intended to affect the narrative of the campaign, either by suppressing or amplifying content, it still counts as campaign activity.

My favorite one, look who’s behind trump. :rofl:

Uh oh, you just called an awful lot of men Johns.

Have any precedent for such a thing? As any FEC fine levied against a campaign for paying a mistress to keep her mouth shut?

He whines like a ■■■■■ and blames other people a lot for an alpha male…

I guess. Certainly the ones that cheat on their spouses while paying for sex.

Oh that’s so cute. Still pretending not to support Trump…

1 Like

I’m not really surprised that Trump is such a piece of ■■■■■ However, I do find it fun to watch the dip ■■■■ conservatives that once claimed to hold exclusive rights to the “moral high ground” proclaim him and his behavior to be A-OK.

Even if it is found that Trump did more than just “pursue” teenage models, like say raping one or more them, they will still back him. That’s why these people have no credibility any longer.

John Edwards was prosecuted for it.

“My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body." -Donald Trump

Family values. You can tell he loves her.