Cohen taped Trump talking about paying off a playboy model

Me too…:grin::sunglasses:

Gross! It’s gross!

1 Like

That reads like a Trump tweet.

I don’t know what you are mumbling about. The FBI has the tape. They confiscated that among other things in a raid on Michael Cohen home. The FBI had to leak the conversation to the media, how else would they have gotten it?

Melania said that she and the President never argue or fight. They don’t have what you’d call a conventional marriage, they have always lived their own lives separately.

Cohen’s lawyer.

2 Likes

Was it confiscated in the raid or not?

You said " He paid for not telling about the sex."

Yeah, it was still Cohen’s legal team that leaked the information to the media. Not the FBI. And Cohen’s legal team, along with Trump’s legal team, in addition to the FBI have the audio recordings. You’re really out of your depth here. Perhaps seeking out the real killers in the Seh Rich murder is better suited for you. Where your inner conspiracy theorist can run wild.

2 Likes

That is purely made up. Cohen’s own defense team has had opportunity to review every piece of evidence to make its case to the Special Master for flagging as privileged communication. Indeed, the Times article specifically says “lawyers” familiar with the tape. To say that it is the FBI that released this information is not supported by the facts. Indeed, the facts point to Cohen’s own team.

This is just terrible, terrible logic on display. But necessary to defend the President, I can see.

2 Likes

Copies were provided to both Cohen’s an Trump’s legal teams during the process in which they sought to declare evidence seized falling under attorney-client privilege. So there is not just one single physical tape to be had.

And? What’s your point?

Jinx.

1 Like

1 Like

:rofl:

Pinch, poke. You owe me a coke. :joy:

1 Like

I know. I’m assuming you’re right and I was wrong.

What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?

“It was a romantic relationship,” the attorney, Peter Stris, told NBC News in an interview that aired Wednesday on “Today.”

“They were together very often,” he said, adding that affair lasted 10 months and ended in April 2007. Trump was married to his third wife, Melania, at the time.

Way i read the article was and the Title of the OP
Talked about paying off the Model.

Not re-inbursing the Enquirer.

Look if Trump violated Campaign laws then yes he should be caught on that.
But the OP and the article is deceptive.
Trump talking about Paying off the model doesn’t equal that he violated Campaign Finance Laws. It would also depend on where the money came from correct?

Cool. Trump will be pleased about that.