Cohen taped Trump talking about paying off a playboy model

Lol he buys them furniture sets to get them to sleep with him. That ain’t game.

1 Like

add another sour item to the bucket of things that Trumpublicans have to turn a blind eye too and pretend isn’t reprehensible.

Ummmmmmmmm

Can you point out to me which one is applicable, keeping in mind you said, no matter where the funds came from?

Buzz off, I don’t give a damn who you think I do or don’t support.

On the tape, where he says he would pay for her silence, he really meant to say he wouldn’t pay for her silence. Easy peasy.

2 Likes

Don’t ask what your country can’t not do for you, ask not what you can’t not do for your country.

2 Likes

ah, but he’s the evangelical’s scumbag pig. that makes it okay.

all have the same equipment under the hood.

Allan

Trump is having a really bad week.

I know that you don’t care! You know what gives it away? The complete inconsistent nature of your posts.

Trump put the word out that pardon’s are a dime a dozen. he just didn’t count on tapes.

1 Like

Except there is nothing inconsistent about them unless you are too stupid to understand not supporting him or disliking many of the things he says and does in now way obligates me to mindlessly sign on to every accusation made against him.

“Tomorow beings Today” is really that long ago?

Correct. everyone has a price.

for the right price we could convert @WuWei into a gun control advocate.

so how much do you cost, sneaky old boy?

Allan

And that’s saying something for this clown show.

If and Until we hear the tapes, we know nearly nothing. The discussion could have been simply weather or not to pay her just to get her out of hair or maybe Trump wanted info on stripper poles for a business decision. Fake News is everywhere. Taking anything the NY Times says as fact is foolish unless you enjoy being trolled.

What week is not like that?

Idk you’re the one here trying to rationalize adultery

1 Like