Cohen claims Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting

Doesn’t matter. They’ve moved on to “don’t care.” Nothing will make them care because they are so emotionally invested in their anger, as manifested in their support for Trump, being righteous.

Sort of, some of it. All of it? No, not in the least is he doing it. What he is doing is certainly not getting done on the schedule he promised, time and time and time again. Then there are things he promised that he wouldn’t do that he is doing anyway, like well over a hundred golf outings when he said he would be too busy to go golfing.

Did you care that obamacare was unConstitutional?

That Obama ordered the murder of US citizens?

That Clinton lied and took money?

The parties are purified.

Well sure, but it doesn’t make sense why this stuff is becoming public. It wouldn’t impress prosecutors who might entertain the idea of making a deal, and sure won’t impress Trump.

So I honestly don’t get it.

Maybe they figure it’s going to get out anyway and better now than October.

Most had moved to “don’t care” by the end of August of 2015 and all of them were there the day Fat Donald clinched the nomination.

1 Like

All he needs is one in a jury or a little more than half of republicans in the senate. Tapes will be insufficient.

Yeah could be.

According to Lanny Davis, they didn’t leak this. It may have come from the Trump Team?

Obaaaaaaammmmmmaaaaa.

I don’t give a ■■■■ about your sniveling about Obamacare. It’s not unconstitutional.

If ever you had an impeachment case against him it would have been the extrajudicial killing.

Too late for that now, though.

Time to focus, man.

Focus.

1 Like

This is a good point

1 Like

I laugh at my sons farts…

Does a blood oath to Trump actually require you to use your own blood?

3 Likes

Hard to say I guess. This is the leakiest administration of all time, or at least modern times.

Every day this gets more fascinating. Cohen is probably telling the truth. But it’s pretty apparent both trump and cohen are lying scumbags so who knows. Maybe cohen and that CFO will be able to provide some concrete evidence. NOT good news for Don Jr who testified in front of Congress

1 Like

I just don’t get why they would leak this? Trying to get ahead of the story?

1 Like

I wonder how our gracious host is going to take this constant lying to his face about this.

Surely it must bother him.

1 Like

Well Cuomo on CNN interviewed Giuliani right after breaking it… idk

Wierd. Story isn’t showing on foxnews.com. They’re usually johnnny on the spot when it comes to important news.

The headline is about Roseanne Barr.

1 Like

I have no idea either. I’ve never understood all the leaks. As I said, this is the leakiest administration by far in modern times.