Cohen claims Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting

Yep, and calling Cohen a liar the whole time.

1 Like

Except there are tapes and millions of documents that were seized from Cohen. Hard to prove someone a liar when there is documentation. Not to mention Mueller has a boatload of stuff on Donny, too. I’m sure he already knows Trump knew of the meeting.

1 Like

He’s working the big Roseanne Barr interview. It’s top above the fold at Fox News.com.

All in good time, I guess.

They were really slow on the audio tape too

Cohen is trying to be John Dean.

Yep, that’s true, but what else does Trump have except to try and discredit him?

But on the bright side there are still over a thousands kids that were stolen from their parents who will probably never be reunited with them thanks to our wonderful President and his top notch ICE enforcers.

Ooh… a shiny!

Oh this will go down as a stain on our nation no doubt…

It is 103 days to the Mid Term election. This leak will last what, a week tops in the 24/7 news cycle, before Trump does something else to kill its life?

WUDS

No such thing as bother when it comes to the President that Fox News made.

I think 2 things

1. Cohen is pissed at being betrayed by trump after years of loyal service
  2. hoping to get Mueller attention and maybe Mueller would take to sdny about maybe going easy

I agree with those points! Especially what I bolded.

Poor trumpists

Yeah you’re right. Tommy has accurately described the people around Trump as wannabe half ass wiseguys, and now they’re gonna be wannabe Watergate characters.

The entire Trump as a politician era will go down in the history books as a skid mark on our nation. No matter the washings and the bleach, it will remain. I hope as a reminder, as a dirty beacon pointing towards those words we need to etch in stone somewhere in our Nations Capital…“NEVER AGAIN”.

1 Like

Trump ain’t no Nixon.

It’s too the only chance he has at salvaging anything of his life is to take the John Dean route. Spill it all and rehabilitate your image.

Problem with that is John Dean is shop smart and an excellent lawyer and Cohen is…well, he’s not that. But still, he could end up being a fitting hero for the times.

1 Like

No he’s no Nixon. He’s a reality show version of Nixon. Probably.

I’m guessing trump org has been funneling Russian money through real estate and using Deutsche bank for a long time and that is the kompromat. It would explain a lot.

That’s all he ever tries to do - discredit everyone. That shtick is getting old and tiresome.