Cohen claims Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting

If this is doubly verified I will be equally satisfied, because I said he knew about it as well, and speculated that sooner or later the truth would come out.

The truth can’t or couldn’t stay hidden, not with that pack of two legged lying vermin, it just won’t stay buried with that many liars all in one place.

1 Like

If I’m reading this all right cohen wants to become the victim in this story. Which is why he has been trying to soften his public image…which means trump is gonna get hosed hard with all the things he knows. This being one of them.

Treason may be on the books

Of course he knew about the TT meeting. Anyone who believes he didn’t is a dope.

1 Like

No, it may not.

Amateurs… You just have to yell BENGHAZI, really, really loud…

Benghazi!!!

1 Like

Snow doesn’t like you either. :joy:

“No, I didn’t know anything about the meeting.” – Donald Trump, 7/19/17

Of course Trump knew. I don’t think Eric and Don Jr are allowed to take a crap without his permission.

Oh yes…like I care…8 years of watching people call Obama traitor…I’m gonna ram it

That seems fair.

And mature.

At least 62,984,848 people came out on election day in 2016 to vote for Trump while believing his campaign lies.

I am betting it is likely that every one of those dopes believed him when he claimed he knew nothing of the TT meeting.

He’s doing what he said he’d do.

And the vast majority of them will not care about being lied to yet again.

But Trump said he knew nothing about it.

Why? What good would tapes do? Trumpists have already pivoted from no meddling to no collusion to everybody lies to don’t care.

What will tapes do for that 50 to 60% of Republicans?

Tapes will do nothing.

There could be video and he’d still have a good chance with any jury, whether it’s the senate or twelve good men.

And wouldn’t you know it… no recording of this meeting.

I can’t figure out what Cohen’s end game is. Either he wants a deal with prosecutors or a pardon from Trump would seem the most likely outcomes he’s working towards.

In either case, he’s going about it the wrong way.

We aren’t going to vote during the trial.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, Cohen knows where the dead bodies are buried and trump’s CFO knows the dead bodies names.

His lawyers know things we don’t know.