Cohen admites he made the stormy payment at trumps diection

You won’t even remember today three weeks from now. Neither will I.

Thoughts and prayers for Crooked Donald and his Merry Band of Grifters.

Pretty impressive the cognitive dissonance over at Fox. Every other news outlet (well besides Breitbart) are blaring this news up front. But even posted down below on the Fox site, those posting comments are turning against Trump.

Revenge

They waited 20 years.

In a sweeping verdict that will intensify the Whitewater controversy as the November election draws near, a jury on Tuesday convicted President Clinton’s two investment partners, James B. McDougal, his former wife Susan McDougal and Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker, of participating in a $3-million conspiracy to defraud two federally backed financial institutions.

You got her THIS time…

Hear say without physical evidence, he could say he made the payment on your behalf also. I really don’t think I’d hang your hat on Stormy Super Slut Daniels again. How’d that workout for you last time?

1 Like

Nothing hangs on Stormy (except Crooked Donnie). This is Trump’s lawyer testifying under oath. Lol.

This won’t be a criminal case. It will be about impeachment in the House…and likely the Senate will not convict. So rest easy Trumpista…

As if somehow Hillary voters occupy some sacred high ground. Nobody cares if they pass or fail your test. Classic liberal Groupthink.

We also have many members of congress who have used taxpayer funds as a hush money slush fund. So there’s that.

Link? I’m sorry- link that’s not from Crazytown.

Eat your peas libs

I don’t have a link. I could probably find one if I searched. So could you. But it was a big story a year or so ago. According to CNN it was 17 million dollars. I apologize for giving you a crazytown source.

We will find out Saturday morning on twitter around 6am eastern

Correct.

Soul sold.

Oh are they? Do tell

Lying under oath doesn’t matter the DOJ is full of people that did.

Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein for starters.

Are you saying Michael Cohen is lying about Trump directing Cohen to break the law, in regards to the Stormy Daniels payment?

How’s this tie in with a Russia collusion case?