Cohen admites he made the stormy payment at trumps diection

It doesn’t.

Yeah but they made it legal for themselves.

This thread topic is not about collusion or Hillary.

If we had a special counsel unleashed on new presidential administration, with unlimited resources and unlimited areas to explore, for every president who is every elected, I’m sure we’d have a lot more people found guilty of crimes, every four years.

For you people who think Trump will be impeached by this Congress for paying off a hooker, dream on. Well, the Democrats would, they’d impeach him for sending tweets that they didn’t like.

Mueller very likely has evidence that Cohen was in Prague, meeting with a “prominent” Russian during the summer of 2016 - which was during the campaign.

It’s very likely with this plea he has already cooperated or will cooperate with Mueller.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article208870264.html

Sure it is, why would Moron Mueller investigate a 13 year old case. We wouldn’t even know this guys name if he wouldn’t of had dealings Trump.

:rofl:

I think you’re a little lost. Did you mean to be posting in the Manafort thread?

1 Like

What is with you people? His crimes are recent. Sean doesn’t tell you that. Educate yourself.

1 Like

This is a new beginning for Michael Cohen, his chance to tell the “rest of the story.” On July 2nd Michael announced his independence and his commitment to tell the truth. (1 of 2)

7:33 PM - Aug 21, 2018

Now @MichaelCohen212 is committed to continue to do so going forward as can be seen from his sworn statement in federal court today about @realDonaldTrump instruction to @MichaelCohen212 to pay money to 2 women that Mr. Cohen admitted was a campaign finance law violation (2 of 3)

7:36 PM - Aug 21, 2018

And he just said on MSNBC that, “Mr Cohen is more than happy to tell Mueller everything he knows.”

It’s not my test. It’s just a human test. You either support massive criminals or you don’t.

You mean like with Bill Clinton?

Funny that you think Presidents are above the law and that the special counsel being launched wasnt 100% trumps fault for being a dumbass

1 Like

[quote=“Grimalken, post:205, topic:10318”]
If we had a special counsel unleashed on new presidential administration, with unlimited resources and unlimited areas to explore, for every president who is every elected, I’m sure we’d have a lot more people found guilty of crimes, every four years.

For you people who think Trump will be impeached by this Congress for paying off a hooker, dream on. Well, the Democrats would, they’d impeach him for sending tweets that they didn’t like[/quote]

Trump and everyone around him are crashing right now because they’re a bunch of corrupt cartoon mobster scumbags. Some of you think it’s “cool”. The rest of this year is going to be a real bummer for you.

That was limited in scope, with actual crimes cited. It was not this monster that we have with the all powerful Mueller of Oz.

Everyone does it! Trump is the victim here! You snowflakes leave him alone!

1 Like

How did you get the idea that I think presidents are above the law? And Trump fired that corrupt Comey for cause.

Go ahead and believe we will impeach a sitting president because when he was a civilian he was having sex with a couple of high priced hookers.

A lot of people do. Look at how many supported Hillary? Did you judge them as harshly? Did you judge them at all?

1 Like

Oh you know, you’re wallowing about Trump being investigated

Let me know when you start making sense.

Oh wait, never mind, you never make any sense in any thread.