Giuliani: "people will revolt"

Trump will have his turn soon… Avenatti has already filed a motion to depose both Trump and Cohen in the Daniels case… Can we assume you support the deposition?

I have zero issues with Trump being deposed in a civil case.

Is a crominal deposition off the table for you, then?

Fearmongering is what the Trump loyalists have left.

Never heard such posts from you regarding the left leaning Brits, Aussies, and Canadians here.

I think Zietgeist is from Poland, BTW. And I welcome his/her opinions and intensity.

Tucker and McDougal.

Good… It’s coming…

I was not serious. If you look, you’ll see that I wrote the word “firewall”. That should have tipped you off. I don’t mind Zeitgeist being here.

OK. That’s kinda funny. :grin:

As long as he’s in office, yes.

What was Nixon found guilty of? Yet, he was forced to resign and then pardoned.

I must have missed his impeachment in the House. Do you have a link?

No, you didn’t miss it.

My point was even though Trump hasn’t been impeached he is guilty of many crimes already and ones way more serious than lying about a blow job.

I don’t think Trump will get impeached. He will resign in disgrace when there is no debate over the crimes he and his fellow mobster committed.

We’re discussing impeachment, not resignation.

LOL

10char

It proved that exiles, criminals and ignorant peasants could forge a superpower. And it crushed Nazism. That’s about it.

For some odd reason, I believe that you’d say something different if it were Obama and not Trump.

2 Likes

That would be your own prejudice at work.

If I had been running things Clinton would not have had to answer a subpoena until he was out of office and it set a bad precedent in his case but it is the precedent we have today.

We’ll be expecting you on the front lines, eh?

One thing we learn from history is that morons don’t learn from history.

1 Like