Coca Cola to employees: Be less white

Intentionally promote this specific training.

I’ve seen no proof of that.

Do you have proof of your story above?

If you want to see, you have to open your eyes.

This is probably it.

I&D training definitely being taken over by Woke style courses.

Most execs wouldn’t know this at all and at looking at I&D as a check box exercise.

I got exposed to this at my I&D courses lately. Upper management knows little about it.

Problem with this focus is the bigger I&D problem in today’s corporations isn’t race or sex.

It’s groupthink.

1 Like

Good post.

Do you think this training was free to coca cola?

All the information I provide was found through the OPs link. From that article there are links to the authors tweets with more information and other stories. I made a good faith effort to piece together all the available formation.

You constructed a narrative

Fantastic. Feel free to search around for more information. Or not.

I already have. I’ve been studying this stuff for months. It’s not hard. Just have to look for a few key indicators - very consistent indicators. They aren’t hiding.

You have more information and research about this Coca Cola story? Please share.

Already did. Open your eyes.

This is not a series of random and unrelated events. It is an ink spot spread by a vanguard who have learned to play the game very, very well.

They are operating within the system instead of fighting it.

I just scrolled through the thread and didn’t see it. Can you point out what information about this Coke story that you’ve shared. Sorry for missing it.

Valerie Love. Maybe Robin Gee as an outsider within. Definitely Valerie Love.

Do you believe coca cola got this “training” for free?

I have no idea who Valerie Love is.

I would assume Coke has some sort of corporate account with LinkedIn Learning.

Oh man. You should have left this little detail out.

Look her up.

Are those free?

No I shouldn’t.

Since you brought her up and have been doing research for months, I think you’re in a better position to share.

It appears there is a fee.

Probably not free, but they probably offered it free to their employees.

Then what’s with the “crt everywhere” schtick? It’s lazy.

2 Likes