CNN uses racist insult.

I remember back in the 90s when Eazy E went to the White house during Bush 41. Eazy E, the godfather of Gangsta Rap. The guy that brought you tracks like Boyz in the Hood and **** the Police. Yeah, THAT Eazy E.

1 Like

To be fair, one of them was a Republican.

Fat donald meeting another stable genius.

Those that are in the music business say that he is a genius. And that’s OK with me because as far as I’m concerned he is.”

If you say certain words, the post needs mod approval.

“George Bush doesn’t care about black people.” -stable genius Kanye West

Former US president says rapper calling him a racist during a Hurricane Katrina telethon in 2005 was an ‘all-time low’

Despite leading the US into war and presiding over one of the greatest financial disasters in history, the worst moment of George W Bush’s presidency was, he said this week, when Kanye West called him a racist. "It was a disgusting moment, pure and simple," Bush said. "I didn’t appreciate it then [and] I don’t appreciate it now.

Yeah, imagine me, a white guy, not wanting to wade into the discussion of when it’s appropriate for black people to call each other “negro”.

1 Like

Fair enough. Thank you for correcting me.

“Worse when the black cop shows out for the white cop”

2 Likes

Let me know when we are all just people and separate but equal is no longer ok no matter which “side” it favors.

What’s wrong wrong with separate but equal in the private sector?

In the context of race relations? A lot, people should just be people.

What if I don’t want relations with other races?

Well no one can force you to be friends with anyone you don’t want to. But I hope you can treat all people with decency and respect (provided they have not done anything to not be treated that way) no matter what group they belong to.

Let me know when that rule is applied evenly across the board and it’s appropriate for me to refer to another man’s wife using all the same names and words her husband uses.

There’s really nothing oppressive about N-word privileges. It’s just normal adult society. A friend can call me an ■■■■■■■■ but I don’t want to hear it from a stranger.

That’s it? That’s what you got? So in other words nobody is being oppressed.

You can have relations with anybody or nobody. As long as you do not practice oppression, it’s nobodies business.

We wouldn’t be surprised.

2 Likes

Did you post have the less offensive word that starts the letter before oh.

What if I don’t want to treat them any way at all?

Then you’d be no different then you are now.

What are you complaining about?

2 Likes