CNN uses racist insult.

It provides an opportunity to learn and ask questions when the topic arises. There are more than a few different opinions in the black community on its usage.

Is such a thing possible?

LMAO!!
10 clicks

If I don’t want to serve negros at my business, it’s not the government’s job to make me serve people I don’t like. Don’t like it? Go somewhere else.

Exactly right.

Sure.

“Nez gros” in French means wide nose. “Negro” in Spanish means black.

Not sure why either of those descriptions is bad. They probably weren’t until certain individuals perverted the pronounciation to a word we all know. Now can someone tell me why Kanye West is whatever a “token negro” is?

This pairing is so perfect. Thanks, SneakySFDude.

1 Like

Your opinion on my property is even less relevant than usual. You don’t have a voice on my land.

Except neither one gets it.

Gets what?

Why you deserve each other.

Why thank you, what a nice thing to say.

I’m not interested. Thanks though.

1 Like

David Duke says hi.

You can’t quit me.

1 Like

Talk to him often, do you?

Robo calls.

This isn’t the 1960’s anymore. Even though most dems wish it were. Any company who refuses to serve minorities will be boycotted and destroyed. I don’t know anybody who would go there. Let the market decide.

No. It’s just another liberal admission that they think black people arn’t capable of polite speech and can’t meet the standards that decent white folks meet.

When I hear people use the n word, it reminds of being in a third world culture and witnessing such things as peeing in the street. Libs of all colors seem to think that black people cant be expected to do any better.

In your opinion, why do dems wish it was the 1960s?