CNN goes crazy - accuses President Trump of being "hate leader" and compares him to Hitler

What ever gets you through the day.

Right? So now the need is to trot out everyone and their brother to deflect. Well… Karl Rove… Well… so and so… and then everyone goes down a rabbit hole. The topic IS Stelter, a representative and host of CNN stating Trump is a Leader of HATE MOVEMENT.

Address the topic.

you have not shown any such dang thing

didnt say a dictator, but you keep referring to “dear leader” over and over. as though he’s a… dictator

you dont seem to actually know what happens between actual dictators (who btw is not George bush and anyone in the gop like your were taught in 6th grade) and the media

We are good my dear. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another hypocritical county heard from.

just scream “hypocrisy” when you have nothing else

if that doesn’t work scream “nazi” like @lulubee

man…

1 Like

Dude, you were ready to burn your passport over Obama saying “ass” on television.

Don’t worry, if it makes you feel any better, I don’t think you’re lying now, I think you were simply looking for anything, anything at all to complain about when the president was a Democrat because you’re a total partisan hack.

1 Like

So most of his supporters are haters?

i dont think you get it. still

it wasnt because obama “swore” that i reacted (although i prefer he didnt) it was because no one gave a damn that he did after making him out to be the next demosthenes.

and heh, do you really want to talk about people wanting to “burn their passports?”

media freakouts on election night…

innaug day outright wailing in broad daylight…

hitlernazihitlernaziracisthitlernazi day in day out…

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/994179864436596736?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^994179864436596736&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vox.com%2Fpolicy-and-politics%2F2018%2F5%2F9%2F17335306%2Ftrump-tweet-twitter-latest-fake-news-credentials

There was a time when the press didn’t pretend to be unbiased. There were opposing sides and opposing press in practically every town in the country.

During that time lawyering was the more noble of the two professions.

The press decided they wanted the prestige the legal profession had. So they created the image of “government watch dog” and “just the facts.”

And now it would appear the tide has turned.

The press is as power hungry and any group on earth. They fancy themselves kingmakers and always have.

They are another necessary evil. Caveat emptor

How else would you have me describe your unwavering fealty to the man? You defend him in such a manner.

When did I claim GW was a dictator? My 6th grade civics teacher was also my vice principal, and he was a VERY good teacher. You’d definitely approve. Very old school. It was a very educational class.

ACTUAL dictators control the message by shutting down the opposition. Do you think Trump is just tweaking us all, a la El Rushbo, when he ponders whether CNN should lose their license because they pick on El Presidente Snowflake? Or when he tried to damage Amazon because he’s throwing a tantrum because the dude who owns Amazon also owns a media outlet that says meanyhead things about Dear Leader?

Don’t crawl so much.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/819164172781060096?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-40384491231210499329.ampproject.net%2F1533253141109%2Fframe.html

Its not a matter of defending him “no matter what”. Its a matter of defending him from making Stalin like attacks on the press when he has done no such thing. You can tell the difference by CNN not being covered in blood by government agents. Instead, Trump just gave his opinion. See the difference?

2 Likes

Junk journalists coming out of schools fashioned after the hacks Bernstein and Woodward who literally did NO investigation at all on Watergate and were just spoon fed by a high ranking FBI official. There was corruption in the FBI then and it looks like history is repeating itself.

1 Like

Please actually read All the President’s Men.

He absolutely has. Or do you not recall all his talk about changing libel laws?

That’s a lie. Trump defines “Fake News” as news that is FALSE. He has frequently said he doesn’t mind criticism, as long as it is not a lie.

The number of stories in the press that have turned out to be WRONG and/or LIES is so great at this point that it is hard to catalog them all. They don’t even bother to retract them, anymore. They just either keep saying them or ignore the fact that they got it wrong.

That’s FAKE NEWS. and it is a very real thing. When the press lies to me they are my enemy because we need to rely of them for true information. That is actually what they are SUPPOSED to be in business for.

M

1 Like

You don’t know the guy you voted for at all.

That’s great, you talk about food, and I’ll talk about politics.
Being a vegetarian, and your kids eating meat, compared to having a Jewish son in-law, are two different things. I’m not really sure why you used that as an analogy? it was horrible.

The far left Democrats constantly are yelling at Trump and a lot of his supporters how we’re Nazi’s, Deplorables, and evil in general. I don’t remember to many comparissons to Obama, while he was in there to a Nazi? Owe wait, that’s because the right doesn’t consist of lunatic protestors that throw water and other things in peoples faces, and get right in their faces and chant that their racist, and several other bad names. Only thee left does that. And the liberal media is never going to call one of their own a Nazi. So I’m not really sure what you’re talking about? lmao!