Clueless in Chicago - The Deathhouse Continues Thanks To MSDNC

Obviously a lot. Obama sent in the troops all the time to reorganize. That said…the city leaders he dealt with were sympathetic and Obama worshipers. They relished the notion of placing more chains on their PD’s.

Contrast that with Trump sending the Feds to Chicago. He’d have armed insurrection.

No. The dems made the Chicago slaughterhouse. Staffed and funded it. It’s up to them to live with it. Trump’s hands are tied in the matter.

He well might be, but that does not matter to my point. It’s a misguided liberal Democrat policy to make Chicago a sanctuary city.

You sure seemed to be making a condescending and snarky, dismissive statement, with your line “Trump makes a big deal about them (MS13).”

How is the president supposed to focus attention on combating gangs in the US, by making light of MS13?

And the lovely city of Baltimore

Hawaii. Remember?
Then Indonesia. Then Columbia and Harvard. Then …Chicago.

It’s less than 1 percent of total gang population nationally…

It’s nothing new. Been one since 2006. 12 years now.

Because MS13 is tiny compared to the actual big gangs?

Well, what other gang makes a name for themselves for gruesome, brutal slayings where they chop people up in little pieces?

The president is also focused on combating drug gangs, and illegal immigration. MS13 gives him a platform to do both at the same time. Plus, MS13 is the type of gang we would truly want to snuff out before it grows in power, is it not?

1 Like

Good hebbins. The left can’t be satisfied. MS13 is simply a catchall phrase for ILLEGAL gangs in general. ICE isn’t going to cut it fine when it comes to busting up any gang and deporting offenders. Good gracious. Picky picky.

UPVOTE to Grimalken.

1 Like

Well all crime is senseless but crime from illegals is needless because they shouldn’t be here.

I feel for all the families who have lost loved ones and especially because of people who aren’t even supposed to be here.

I can’t believe some here seem to be defending the illegals and illegal gang members.

FYI, per capita St Louis has the most murders. By that same metric, Chicago barely cracks the top 25. And if you take a look at crime statistics, what you will find is the highest murder rates per capita by state, well these are almost exclusively red states.

So everytime I see this Chicago nonesense, I have to chuckle because those that continuously spout it obviously don’t do their research.

Grows in Chiraq? Good luck to them.

What does that mean? What is Chiraq, and who is them?

“Them” is Ms-13. Chiraq is the city they will never take over.

She means that Chicago gangs don’t let outside gangs in in any major way. They kill them instead.

You would think the people of Chicago would try some other party. Heck, try the libertarians.

I blame their school unions…

I don’t think any of us are defending illegals and illegal gang members. My direct response was directed at Trumps obsession with MS-13…when they are but small potatoes in the broad scheme of things. They don’t pedal drugs…they don’t traffic illegals, they basically are extortionists that have a brutal side to them.

You guys all fall into the belief that Trump is trying to rid of us some massive scourge in MS-13. When there are countless gangs that are more populace and more volatile and more of a problem in society than MS-13. I think he has chosen them as his poster child for closed borders is that they are brutal, but they are so small as to really not cause him any problems.

But what do I know…I only have 12 years of experience working with gang youth in the 80s and 90s.

I have an issue with you thinking that I defend illegals. As long as the government on both sides of the aisle allows pathways for illegals to get here and stay here, it has to be accepted. The fact that a potential illegal killed this young lady in no way lessens or greatens the fact that she was murdered. It didn’t matter by who.

Preventable? I don’t know.

yeah cause unions and gangs are the cause of all our problems. Parents, single mother families, no fathers in the picture, no supervision from parents, kids running the streets at 3 am on a school night…have nothing to do with Chicago’s problems. Don’t look at the root cause…blame the ■■■■■■■ teachers and their union. I can almost guarantee that no teacher ever said to a student go kill someone tonight. Right?

No it doesn’t have to accepted and yes it matters greatly who they are murdered by.

We need to put the pressure on political scumbags that are fighting to keep illegals here.