Clueless in Chicago - The Deathhouse Continues Thanks To MSDNC

Chicago is a fantastic city. Threads like these remind me how long it has been since I’ve visited. Time to make that drive again soon.

Happened with MS 13 tried to infiltrate Chicago 3 or 4 years ago. The Chicago gangs gave them a blood bath they’d never forget. And there is little or no MS 13 in Chicago now or in the future.

YAKSHI…Chicago is quickly getting to Detroit levels. More and more crime is spilling into the Loop and down town. Inside I 94 used to be off limits. West of I 94 was where all the crime is. The LOOP is quickly becoming a place that many tourists won’t go.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s still safe than most places…but you do have trouble getting there safely with all the shootings on the area expressway’s weekly.

Then start with the republican party…put pressure on the political scumbags there that are allowing this to happen. Don’t just point the finger at the democrats. There is plenty of blame to go around.

I think the large issue with Chicago is the number of innocent bystanders getting killed while watching TV or sleeping in their beds at night. If it was just bangers killing bangers it wouldn’t really be an issue…but they shoot up whole houses and neighborhoods with wood siding and the bullets go straight through.

I think that is why Chicago gets such a bad rep. many killed are not the intended targets…many killed are kids watching TV or playing in back yards.

It’s the democrats who are fighting like wildcats to prevent the wall, are starting sanctuary cities, calling on ICE to be done away with, and even giving illegals the votes in some cities.

Some of the swamp creature republicans bear some blame too.

Thousands of citizens would still be alive if not for illegals being here. Totally preventable.

Even with all the deaths in Chicago, the voters still know it would be worse to elect republicans…

Yeah, that’s been a pretty consistent feature of Chicago for the last century or so. When out of town criminals show up, the native criminals massacre them until they go away, from Al Capone to the El Rukns.

Ah, which might explain things, if there were gang wars taking place on the streets, over this very thing. Could there be a lot of illegal alien gang members from Mexico trying to gain a foothold in Chicago?

How many gangs are there in Chicago? And if they kill them all, how did so many gangs end up existing in the city. If as you say they eliminate new comers, then there would only be one or two gangs, and that’s it. At what point did the gangs say, okay, you people can stay, but that’s it, no more new blood.

M13 is a baby gang the real power is the M part.

Mexican Mafia control all Latin Gangs in America.

Chiraq is the nickname the inner city population gave Chicago due to the local gang violence.

fund more educational, religious, sport, etc after school program keep the kid off the streets.

You can’t kill out gangs they are an insurgency.

Best way to combat gang would to combat them the same way we do Taliban.

You’re gonna go to prison sometime if you deal drugs. And they’ll be waiting.

I could agree with part of that statement. So what is wrong with Trump trying to put a face on it, by citing MS13? We have to start drawing more attention to this issue. Places like parts of Chicago are being turned into murder zones.

Because Trump issue with M13 is the illegal part when majority of gang violence is done by American citizens.

FBI, DOJ, State, Local Police all care about gang violence everyone does.
but we are fighting the gang like we can arrest them out of existence when we need to attack the breeding ground for them the same way we do with terrorist.